Dec 18, 2011, 07:50 pm by Agatio | Views: 1178 | Comments: 0
- Increased attack of g17 weapons.
- If you already have g17 weapon, please recraft it, so it will have higher attack.
- After recrafting process all refines and stones from weapon will gone, (also weapon can end with only 1 socket (so recrafting TT version of g17 may not be worth it)
- Added daily quest to the God's Giving, where players will obtain attack charms.
- Changes were made to make PvP more interesting (even though they aren't big.) and give opportunity for players to do quicker 1v1 fights.
- They will be monitored to make the best balance between attack and defense.
Dec 14, 2011, 07:29 pm by Nienka | Views: 1561 | Comments: 2
Today afer invasion we will do a custom event to entertain you! You may get nice rewards.
This is how it is working:
- The location is the star isle at 334 679
- GMs will be invisible and spawn randomly traps on the isle which one hit you ( like HH/TT ones)
- If you die you dead and may not come back to try again that round, there may be more than one round.
- The last living person will get some nice reward
For Questions reply here or pm ingame any GM
Dec 11, 2011, 09:54 pm by Agatio | Views: 2122 | Comments: 3
1. Santa Claus has come to the Epic Perfect World:
He can be found in West Archosaur. He will reward you with a special gift every day till the end of a year!
Gift contains one of many valuable items, from Epic Coins, God Stones to even Demonic Equipment and Rare Flights!
To receive reward player have to be at least level 130 and have done his cultivation quest.
2. New rancor events has been added:
0 - 0.30
Camp of the Intrepid Rancor
2.00 - 2.30
Tusk Town Rancor
4.00 - 4.30
Sumor Camp Rancor
12.00 - 12.30
Sirry Wine Camp Rancor
14.00 - 14.30
Town of Arrivals Rancor
17.00 - 17.30
Thousand Streams Rancor
Player will receive quest automatically once teleported to the attacked location. (except Thousan Streams where to get quest player must speak to the Elder) After killing the wraiths quest will auto complete and player will obtain 1 Epic Coin. Each rancor event can be completed only once a day.
Please note that using Multi Client on events is forbidden (except Archosaur Assault).
3. The amount of XP, Spirit and Gold from Quests has been increased:
x2 - for quests on level 110 and 120 monsters
x3 - for quests on level 130 monsters
x4 - for quests on level 140 monsters
4. Removed doors from FBs 99 and now all bosses will spawn once entered to the location, which means that player no longer will have to kill the guards to spawn the boss.
5. Added missing mastery skill books:
Axe and Hammer Mastery (for Barbarian):
Dewdrop Long Ear
Snaj, Golden Dodonix
Blade and Sword Mastery:
Fist Weapon Mastery:
Calas of the Ecplise
Dec 07, 2011, 07:20 am by Agatio | Views: 1802 | Comments: 9
Because I am having 2 important exams on the weekend, patch 12 will be delayed till probably Monday or Tuesday.
- 4 new daily rancor events (fangs town, town of arriving, reckless beauty village and expeditionary camp) with Epic Coins reward (like Thousand Streams) for different time zones, will be at: 23-0 pm, 1-2 am, 13-14 pm and 15-16 pm.
- Santa Claus NPC giving one present each day (even with a chance to obtain rare flights and equipment!). Please don’t abuse that NPC by making new chars to receive rewards).
- Dragon Temple Quest will no longer be possible to do week before, to summon the main boss right after the event starts.
Any more ideas?