Epic Perfect World

New Improvements

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
And even if it was traced, wish I could trace that well.
No tracing aloud! Not in my art ^^  FREEHAND FTW WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Thats rly good :o and just cause you used a reference doesn't mean your not a artist. A lot of art programs make you use references (or still life). Least you actually say where you got it from , or that it was referenced. Most people don't do this

Offline PlumSauce

Thats rly good :o and just cause you used a reference doesn't mean your not a artist. A lot of art programs make you use references (or still life). Least you actually say where you got it from , or that it was referenced. Most people don't do this
Thanks dude
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I will tell you this: Saying you accredit an artist, but then turning around to claim the piece as original is not okay..

What is okay is to trace as a young artist, but you really should have added the original image(s) you used as a reference in a spoiler.
:-X

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline PlumSauce

I will tell you this: Saying you accredit an artist, but then turning around to claim the piece as original is not okay..

What is okay is to trace as a young artist, but you really should have added the original image(s) you used as a reference in a spoiler.
:-X
I changed it :/ Its not copying. This is a forum for commissions. If you would like to buy something, or you are giving comments and helpful tips, you are welcome here. But if you would like to point out my flaws, please pm. Dont ruin my forum. End of discussion. Sorry for my harshness but i don't appreciate it when people tell me what i already know.
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I changed it :/ Its not copying. This is a forum for commissions. If you would like to buy something, or you are giving comments and helpful tips, you are welcome here. But if you would like to point out my flaws, please pm. Dont ruin my forum. End of discussion. Sorry for my harshness but i don't appreciate it when people tell me what i already know.

I gave you a comment and a helpful tip. Sorry if you interpreted it in a way that I didn't intend.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline PlumSauce

I gave you a comment and a helpful tip. Sorry if you interpreted it in a way that I didn't intend.
I have a habit of taking things the worst way possible. Its just frustrating when people tell me that "give credit give credit" or "this is not original GIVE CREDIT". >.>
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
Someone's gone to a lot of effort to make fun of you for no reason. Let them waste their time.

Your work is looking great.

And to 'Cookies', some people draw images freehand based off a pic they may have in front of them. I have a whole book of ones I've drawn. It's still my original work as I did the drawing. Plus they actually stated that they were characters from an anime, not their own character.

And even if it was traced, wish I could trace that well.
In the original post., she stated it was her original work.
Not characters from an anime.
No fact that she used a reference was mentioned.
See my quote of her original post.
Also see the fact that she edited her post.

But sure, I'm flaming. I'm making fun of you for pointing out that you used a reference. I wasn't implying that she traced, I was implying she should at least mention her reference.
Go figure. Take everything negatively.
I made an overlay to prove she used a reference.
I never mentioned tracing. Because How do you trace a computer screen? Not very effectively. The lines would have been way worse.
But..
I'm going to end it here, because she did end up doing so. Which is all I meant to have her do.
Peace out.
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!
that's   v e r b o t e n,   my dear

Offline PlumSauce

In the original post., she stated it was her original work.
Not characters from an anime.
No fact that she used a reference was mentioned.
See my quote of her original post.
Also see the fact that she edited her post.

But sure, I'm flaming. I'm making fun of you for pointing out that you used a reference. I wasn't implying that she traced, I was implying she should at least mention her reference.
Go figure. Take everything negatively.
I made an overlay to prove she used a reference.
I never mentioned tracing. Because How do you trace a computer screen? Not very effectively. The lines would have been way worse.
But..
I'm going to end it here, because she did end up doing so. Which is all I meant to have her do.
Peace out.
At the top of my forum, on the first page, it says "May use references". Can you read? Do you see? Stop ruining my forum.
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline PlumSauce

Can a gm or someone please clean this topic?
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can a gm or someone please clean this topic?

You can't be an artist if u can't stand critics. Also about that picture, seams like it really match. Its not reference if its exactly same, its called copy. Try using same(or other picture) and draw it similar but not exact. Thats how you will master ur skills :3 Looking forward to more drawings

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player

You should be apologizing to people for trying to cheat with your copies, not rage at someone, who caught you red-handed.
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2014, 04:42 am by Night♀

Offline Runic

Pretty sad when you take something not related to the and use it as a means to insult a group of people within the game.

Onto the  drawing... referenced drawing, original, traced... whatever the  you want to call it. All three take a certain level of ability to pull off. Shut  up and appreciated the beautiful art, regardless of where it came from.
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2014, 04:42 am by Night♀

Offline PlumSauce

You can't be an artist if u can't stand critics. Also about that picture, seams like it really match. Its not reference if its exactly same, its called copy. Try using same(or other picture) and draw it similar but not exact. Thats how you will master ur skills :3 Looking forward to more drawings
Okay this was a long time ago, and I have drawings of my other art. Thanks.

You should be apologizing to people for trying to cheat with your copies, not rage at someone, who caught you red-handed.
Referenced, thank you, good day, buh bye.
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline ~Talun~

Hater's will hate,..but good job, keep it up.