Epic Perfect World

World Bosses

jessicat1

Is it possible to kill a world boss without pt? or without cleric? what are the easiest to kill? and do they drop epic coin?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
World bosses would take too much time to kill without a party, i believe you can solo them but unless your a tanky class it would be pretty hard.

This might be helpful: http://epicpw.com/guides/world-bosses/

Also, if you have anymore questions please PM me here on the forum or ask on this topic, rather than making a new thread.

byunvi

It'll take you 1 year to kill a world boss without pt, ldsk;jfadsjfldsjl jkjk but you can try  :-\

jessicat1

no one asked u jdklajdlja jk lets kill 1 together ok, a nice couple dont u think? heh

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
It takes awhile to solo alone, about an hour + without a party, and also a bit hard. But I can say the drops are pretty nice without having to share.

jessicat1

Offline DevilKat

Yes you can. I do 2 boss same times in my sin (sorry dont remember names)
And for me unless is do in squad if you go share drops for 5/6 guys you dont get shit  ;)

byunvi

Ok! Lets kill 1 together... I'm better than u  :P hahahahah

jessicat1

ill try to solo with my veno~

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
By the way, if you do decide to solo, be ready for pk too. It's not un-common for a full squad to come and try to KS world bosses. Rare but it does happen.  :-[

jessicat1

lol i will choose one that is really far from everyone, so they wont find me hehehhe

byunvi

Good idea! Can i go? ily hahahahah NO  :P

jessicat1

u will go with me, baka!

byunvi

Cool drops hehehe