Epic Perfect World

Donate/Vote

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I only use the payment of bitches or scooby snacks.

You're my hero.

Edit: @ OP: It isn't necessary to donate. My advice, not just for online stuff but for life in general, never spend a dime on something that could easily be earned or had an alternate way. You can stack up a ton of gold just by voting.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
You're my hero.

Edit: @ OP: It isn't necessary to donate. My advice, not just for online stuff but for life in general, never spend a dime on something that could easily be earned or had an alternate way. You can stack up a ton of gold just by voting.

I lazy q.q
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
I feel that we are forgetting an important issue here. Voting maintains the popularity of a given game's ranking on those websites where we make our vote. Its not just about how much Gold/Cubi we obtain, but whether we appreciate the owner/provider and staff enough to show it by voting.

So, while Donating is a nice plus for the Game Owners/Moderators, it should be considered as an extra, something we utilise only when we can responsibly afford to.

Voting should not simply be considered as an easy option to obtain in-game gold, but as a measure of our appreciation for the game in which we invest our enjoyment.