Epic Perfect World

Pet Evolution

jessicat1

Any1 knows when PET EVOLUTION is going to arrive in Epicpw? I really want to do Lycaeum Of Cultivation - Venomancer Instance................. Ty! :-*

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
On another thread, I remember reading that EvilTouch said Agatio wasn't going to add the evolution feature here. Didn't see a definite answer but I don't believe we will see it anytime soon, if at all.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

jessicat1

U serious?  >:(  Thats so cool, the pets get stronger and more beautiful, im crying jdklasjdlaj

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
U serious?  >:(  Thats so cool, the pets get stronger and more beautiful, im crying jdklasjdlaj

The pets on EPW are already strong enough imo. Any stronger and they would pose an imbalance.
However, they did mention that maybe the pets will be added, just not the evolution system

if im not wrong Agatio said he would add those new pets but not the evolving system, just the pets.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

jessicat1

The new pets u are talking about are the harpy and monkey?

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yay! someone made a thread about it!! :D i reeeallly badly want to get the nix :( its sooo pretty! i thought of changing my toon name on the original pw since shes lvl 100 with a lvl 100 nix just so i can have a pretty nix XD XD but trying to hold out since i love epw more :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

jessicat1

i have a veno+hercules on pwbr, but everything is expensive there, and im not going to play on that server again )=

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea my herc on pwi is 99 D: and the toon is rank 8.. but like u said... to expensive and all they care about is $$$$
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
The pets on EPW are already strong enough imo. Any stronger and they would pose an imbalance.
However, they did mention that maybe the pets will be added, just not the evolution system

As I said on the last thread, I see no need not to add it, BUT. The original pets need a nerf, then the evolution will make people actually have to work for their pets to be as powerful as they are now.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

jessicat1