Epic Perfect World

Event mobs.

Robbert

Hello all, looking at how crowded lost plume adc and etherblade are during the event time, I suggest adding mobs to the other towns so people can get a decent amount of candies. Maybe not towns like Shattered Ice, which are indeed to small to keep mobs in, but Tellus, RT, Walled Stronghold, Dreaming Stronghold, Tusk Town etc could be used to ease the farming.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
The mobs for halloween are in "main cities''. Didn't know Tellus and Raging Tides aren't main cities. IJS. :sad:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i would have to agree with this post.. because i get sick and tired of either sins or just rude people just sitting on top of you when they CLEARLY see you attacking a mob XD manners some people lack. dont get me started lol :P makes me want to ask them to get their eyes checked -.-
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The Halloween event is a modified version of the Snowmen event that you see a lot of times around Christmas. I don't know if you could do that unless you edited the Snowmen event, too. ._.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
it would be nice.. its more of a headach to try and get like one mob when u got archers and seekers camping XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will add these mobs to more cities and reduce their respawn time so everyone will have chance to get what they want without stress, maybe even starting from the next event.

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
Okay, that's nice, archers are always stealing my moobs xD

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Would be great.  :)) Some ppl already got 40+ candies in just 1 event... other just 20 cuz they not fast enough to kill mobs.  :sad:

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
Would be great.  :)) Some ppl already got 40+ candies in just 1 event... other just 20 cuz they not fast enough to kill mobs.  :sad:

I need atleast 6 skills to kill a moob so yeah :police:

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
only problem are people setting vortex or 2 and getting most of mobs by that way

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
i actually found a spot to get some i was shocked
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
i actually found a spot to get some i was shocked
in the 10 min i was there i got 10 halloween candies o-o

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
easiest way find a spot and wait  for the one or two mobbs to re spawn.....sometimes you do have people KS but usually  if you stay put they piss off and find their own spot. would be cool if they spawned in all main cities so people would spread out :P
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Eh, its not that bad, I got like 104 in 1 event yesterday.
:/ and like 30 or 40 more this time today, since I was only here half the time xD.

In all honesty, its quite easy.
For ranged classes, at least, imo.
And my wiz is kinda iffy and still did well.
(: