Epic Perfect World

What is the counter to Veno carrying flag in NW?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I loled how you got scared you cant play what you like to play. But same time you always scold players who dont like your playstyle: IG->dig->drop flag after 20sec->move to next map. That's is absolutely boring and I got no idea why so many bother dig and carry flag for 2h. Seriously.
And I am sure get ride of pots not a problem at all - even if you carry them inside you going lose them. Some, who will forget put them in bank will get pissed, but after all NW without pots would be funny. Now it's boring. For me. For certain persons grinding flag for 2h sounds like awesome event :D

You don't have anything sensible to add to the discussion so you start trying to insult me personally eh? I guess you're one of the people my squad and I rolled in NW, GF.  If you want to RPK why don't you just go to pk zones?  I get that teamwork can be difficult but theres no need to make every single event about mindless rpk. 

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Why is this thread still open?

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
And there are people that actually enjoy carrying flag, like me. >: Es funny sometimes.
I carry flag sometimes too, but dont make business from that and dont farm ST 2h twice a week.

As for veno Feral Concentration it cost 1 spark and 3min cooldown vs no spark and 2min cooldown on IG.

Also it's not only about flag  - it's about PK without pots - I still enjoy NW without using pots. That much harder as drug abusers who eat IG every 2min, but from other side more funny as well. For me. For hardcore ST farmers that should be nightmare  ???

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I suggested changing Purify Spell so the speed and antistun duration would last shorter, 2 seconds for example, instead of 5, which should be fair improvement, but too many people is against any Purify change, so we just have to accept it as it is, even though it is annoying.
Still I believe, that, just like Feone said, proper teamwork is the key to success, taking care of the cleric purifying and at same time stopping the flag carrier, it's not simple, but it does work.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I suggested changing Purify Spell so the speed and antistun duration would last shorter, 2 seconds for example, instead of 5, which should be fair improvement, but too many people is against any Purify change, so we just have to accept it as it is, even though it is annoying.
Still I believe, that, just like Feone said, proper teamwork is the key to success, taking care of the cleric purifying and at same time stopping the flag carrier, it's not simple, but it does work.
Kay but nerf 35 atk lvls and 2.86/3.33

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Kay but nerf 35 atk lvls and 2.86/3.33
35 atk lvls? 3 int wrist 1 int armor of r8 brings u to 2.86 base having 35 atk lvl. ds neck gives 10, ws belt 5, having addon with atk lvl +2 or more, combined u go 50+
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
35 atk lvls? 3 int wrist 1 int armor of r8 brings u to 2.86 base having 35 atk lvl. ds neck gives 10, ws belt 5, having addon with atk lvl +2 or more, combined u go 50+
yes but I want r8 sin set to be nerfed, not all the orns and stuff

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
yes but I want r8 sin set to be nerfed, not all the orns and stuff

just cause u dont like sins doesnt mean they have to be nerfed 2 much dam nerfing full r8 sin = 1.67 atk rate wich fails u cant pk shiit with it especially when ur sage learn to play ur class and stop crying about nerfing

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
just cause u dont like sins doesnt mean they have to be nerfed 2 much dam nerfing full r8 sin = 1.67 atk rate wich fails u cant pk shiit with it especially when ur sage learn to play ur class and stop crying about nerfing
He's a sin himself....

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked, you got your answer.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: