Epic Perfect World

What is the counter to Veno carrying flag in NW?

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Demon veno with purify rank 8 weapon walks into a bar...

...there is no counter.

On a more serious note: how am I supposed to deal with Venomancers in Nation War, taking flag on Ironguard and then running towards base, spamming Fox Form and Summer Sprint, on almost permanent antistun with 60% speed buff?

Most of the time I can't even reach them on aerogear with speed boost and even if I catch up to them somehow, there's nothing I can do to stop them from just walking into cap.

Or should I just stop caring about actually contributing to my nation by defending flags, forget about teamwork and focus on boosting personal score by joining into usual random PK brawl in the middle of map.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

...there is no counter.

On a more serious note: how am I supposed to deal with Venomancers in Nation War, taking flag on Ironguard and then running towards base, spamming Fox Form and Summer Sprint, on almost permanent antistun with 60% speed buff?

Most of the time I can't even reach them on aerogear with speed boost and even if I catch up to them somehow, there's nothing I can do to stop them from just walking into cap.

Or should I just stop caring about actually contributing to my nation by defending flags, forget about teamwork and focus on boosting personal score by joining into usual random PK brawl in the middle of map.
Check forum, its been debated. Cant counter it, wont be changed. Deal with it  :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

...there is no counter.

WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
They can be countered...harder than other classes but they can.

Offline Groovy

They can be countered...harder than other classes but they can.
How exactly?

I'm really interested in learning this since veno's capping simply ruins NW for me.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
there are bigger problems in nw than this... just deal with it and thats it

Offline Elena

How exactly?

I'm really interested in learning this since veno's capping simply ruins NW for me.
Doesn't do for me o.o And I'm changing the char i'm going with almost every week... Most likely demon wfs ruin it for u  :rolleyes: but meh, if ppl bother more about killing flag carried than pk things would be diff ^^

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Veno can be countered if whole 20 players are pro, work as team and know what to do. If you got less as veno team, or some are 7 years old rpk then you are doomed.
And as it was discussed many times veno not only problem - good luck to kill vitality BM with def weapon and few clerics support.
So, while people will take NW so seriously nothing going get changed :(

But what really piss me most why I am always in NW with same people - I change chars, change city I am enter NW via. Go alone or with random party or with guild party. Enter first second or second minute after start - I am always with same players whatever nation I am in. That's biggest mystery for me  :shocked:

Offline Groovy

Doesn't do for me o.o And I'm changing the char i'm going with almost every week... Most likely demon wfs ruin it for u  :rolleyes: but meh, if ppl bother more about killing flag carried than pk things would be diff ^^
I have seen situations when 5-6 people tried to focus 1 veno carrying a flag and couldn't even stop her long enough to deal proper damage... they just proc'd purify more.

Vit BMs are tanky but at least they can be stopped (stunned, frozen) at some point. They don't have purify weapon.

Seen other topic about venos (and purify in general) and obviously it didn't go anywhere so probably the best option is to roll demon veno as next char. If they are useful in mass pvp and TW and straighforward OP in NW then why not, even if I won't be able to get many kills at least I'll feel that I'm contributing to guild/nation.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
:rolleyes: but meh, if ppl bother more about killing flag carried than pk things would be diff ^^

This is the biggist Issue in Nw
ppl more worried about Pking then getting the flag or stopping the flag carrier

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk

wait for the venos summer sprit to wear off and try not to aps them if they have purfiy wep
other then that not alot you can do
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013, 10:06 pm by wolfies

Offline Elena

We know... oh well NW got boring after first few weeks lol... now ppl doing it only for some st to engrave ornaments or sell r8 mats...

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Cheebee

^ that

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Everybody lets start making veno, and bring it all to nw  :normal-42: