Epic Perfect World

Bring back the -20 ct bless

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ok, first of all, only people that actually pk or still play can have an oppinion about this. Dont want pve carebears to interfere in.
So, let's start. -20 ct bless was cut in half after a handfull of 0 skill players QQ that its too op and the pk ranks were filled with eas, who were 99% demon, having 0 to do with the bless. It's been long since then and game became pretty dead. Barely see any insta ea, and those who are left are not that good or dont use that build in mass pk.
I suggest bringing -20 ct back since it doesnt bring anybody harm, having pk being dead n sht.  :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I see plenty of channeling archers... more than aps actually. Ea with channeling gear and xbow have good channeling right there, some are already instant with that. There's pots for channeling, magic rings for channeling, quite a bit. So why can't you use that? Is it a problem using those things? Sorry, but I don't want 80% of the pk to be full with channeling archers again. Wouldn't that be boring? I mean gosh, my archer is demon, and I've tried the channeling with archer. Yeah it's fun, but it's not hard to get. Xbow, one magic ring, and for fun I used a mage cape. I was almost instant right there. And my gear didn't have any channeling on it. xD
So at least you still get a blessing.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Nah I don't think it's really needed. A lot of the archers that actually still play chan style have had plenty of time to adapt to losing 10% chan, and many of them have fixed their gear so that they don't need it anymore. Adding it back will just make more chan eas..and archers are strong enough as it is already.
Besides, I don't see how demon archers claim the blessing in general doesn't help them..-20% or even -10% channeling off of WoG or metal skills helps ANY build of archer.
And bringing back -20%s will allow cause for other classes to ask for their previous bless boxes back.
:P

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I see plenty of channeling archers... more than aps actually. Ea with channeling gear and xbow have good channeling right there, some are already instant with that. There's pots for channeling, magic rings for channeling, quite a bit. So why can't you use that? Is it a problem using those things? Sorry, but I don't want 80% of the pk to be full with channeling archers again. Wouldn't that be boring? I mean gosh, my archer is demon, and I've tried the channeling with archer. Yeah it's fun, but it's not hard to get. Xbow, one magic ring, and for fun I used a mage cape. I was almost instant right there. And my gear didn't have any channeling on it. xD
So at least you still get a blessing.

I said no pve carebears in the beggining of threat. Your oppinion = Irrelevant. Also xbow dmg = sht.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I said no pve carebears in the beggining of threat. Your oppinion = Irrelevant. Also xbow dmg = sht.
Huehue, I log on for pk & tw, nw. Allll the pk stoofs. Anything else to say? And xbow still gives channeling, and that's what you are complaining about, so no excuse.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Huehue, I log on for pk & tw. Anything else to say? And xbow still gives channeling, and that's what you are complaining about, so no excuse.
I don't use xbow because dmg is too low to be worth the -10 ct. Dont talk when you don't know.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I don't use xbow because dmg is too low to be worth the -10 ct. Dont talk when you don't know.
Well that's your problem then LOL. I said it still gives channeling, that's what you're complaining about. Anything else to say?

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
No need to be so hostile. You allowed non-carebear opinions, and she gave you one. It's your topic, keep it serious.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Well that's your problem then LOL. I said it still gives channeling, that's what you're complaining about. Anything else to say?
Are you stupid? Im not complaining about xbow. Please. get lost. I need ppl with real pk experience to post their oppinions.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
thats kinda rude :/ everyone is entitled to their own opinions just because someone dislikes something doesnt give you an award to be an ass XD  just saying :(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Are you stupid? Im not complaining about xbow. Please. get lost. I need ppl with real pk experience to post their oppinions.
No, you are complaining about channeling, if you would read I said it gives channeling that you oh so need. I didn't say you had to use it. Jeje.
I don't have to go anywhere.  :normal-1:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
No, you are complaining about channeling, if you would read I said it gives channeling that you oh so need. I didn't say you had to use it. Jeje.
I don't have to go anywhere.  :normal-1:

Ok, pve carebear done. Any other serious opinions? :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Ok, first of all, only people that actually pk or still play can have an oppinion about this. Dont want pve carebears to interfere in.
So, let's start. -20 ct bless was cut in half after a handfull of 0 skill players QQ that its too op and the pk ranks were filled with eas, who were 99% demon, having 0 to do with the bless. It's been long since then and game became pretty dead. Barely see any insta ea, and those who are left are not that good or dont use that build in mass pk.
I suggest bringing -20 ct back since it doesnt bring anybody harm, having pk being dead n sht.  :police:
Still powerful without it. No need, lock is suggested.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
LOL lolly is on fire :normal-2:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Done so soon? Aw I was having fun. Go look at the threads that have been made by other channel archers instead of making another. Don't think they're bringing it back. Huehuehue

LOL lolly is on fire :normal-2:
Just bored.   :normal-12:
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013, 05:31 pm by Lolly