Epic Perfect World

what veno pet should i get first *out of owl or drake*

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
im going to donate today and either sell the gold or sell an identity stone.. but which pet should i get first? the owl or the drake? love em both and working at getting them both for my HA veno :D :D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
owl> drake, but cant summon owl in instances. So get both
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
can only get one for now :3 gonna work on getting the other next week :D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I prefer the drake, i've had both but the owl is said to be better, never actually checked the stats.

> owl costs more
> gf brain

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea i think the drake is really pretty.. only reason i would really need the owl would be for pk.. since im mostly in instances right now :/ im only at 130 atm.. so i may go with drake to help me lvl :) are they better then herc/nix?
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
yea i think the drake is really pretty.. only reason i would really need the owl would be for pk.. since im mostly in instances right now :/ im only at 130 atm.. so i may go with drake to help me lvl :) are they better then herc/nix?

They're deffinetly better than herc/nix.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
ok coolness. and i dont think theres really anything other then like world bosses and such.. outside of instances. but i will prolly donate again next week for the owl then just vote for awhile :) but love this server :3 want to see it live for a long time :D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline sakurabak

A pet does not really help in instances, you usually have a squad, so a little bit more damage makes no difference. An owl can fly, so it is the only option in pk. The owl bugs a lot, gets stuck on everything, so drake is easier to play with on the ground. Drake has more hp and deals less dmg. A good veno uses his pet for it's skills, not really dmg, so drake woudl be a better pet if it could fly:)