Epic Perfect World

Jokes Bench

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I know 10 facts about you:
Fact 1: You are reading this.
Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.
Fact 3: You just tried it.
Fact 4: You're smiling.
Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing again.
Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.
Fact 8: You just checked it.
Fact 9: You're smiling again.
Fact 10: You like this and you're going to rate or comment. :)
Put the finger between ur lips, you'll do it. @ the m spelling.

Ennaoj

^
This.
LOL

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
lol dont cheat haha
Artifex

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
I don't understand how jokes can be racist when they are jokes, and 2k14 people still get offended by racist jokes. Sigh.

-Oxymoronic

Are dead baby jokes allowed? ):

• : D

Yes. :(
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
yea :(

-Oxymoronic

Yes. :(

Think I wanna get banned again??!?!?!  ???

• : D
Think I wanna get banned again??!?!?!  ???

I guess no. D:<
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
A family is at the dinner table. The son asks the father, “Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?” The father, surprised, answers, “Well, son, a woman goes through three phases. In her 20s, a woman’s breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s and 40s, they are like pears, still nice, hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions.” “Onions?” the son asks. “Yes. You see them and they make you cry.” This infuriated his wife and daughter. The daughter asks, “Mom, how many different kinds of willies are there?” The mother smiles and says, “Well, dear, a man goes through three phases also. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it’s like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it’s like a Christmas tree.” “A Christmas tree?” the daughter asks. “Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration.”

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
A family is at the dinner table. The son asks the father, “Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?” The father, surprised, answers, “Well, son, a woman goes through three phases. In her 20s, a woman’s breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s and 40s, they are like pears, still nice, hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions.” “Onions?” the son asks. “Yes. You see them and they make you cry.” This infuriated his wife and daughter. The daughter asks, “Mom, how many different kinds of willies are there?” The mother smiles and says, “Well, dear, a man goes through three phases also. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it’s like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it’s like a Christmas tree.” “A Christmas tree?” the daughter asks. “Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration.”

dads are smart :normal-3:

moms are smarter tho :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
So I saw this black guy running down the street carrying a TV. I thought: 'Hey, that's mine!', but then I realized mine was at home shining my shoes.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
So I saw this black guy running down the street carrying a TV. I thought: 'Hey, that's mine!', but then I realized mine was at home shining my shoes.

Here's a funny one, I saw this guy on the forums and thought "Hey he can't read", so I made this for him -
The joke may not be racist, sexist nor contain sexual slang references;
just to double-check.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Got any bread?" The bartender, confused, tells the duck no.
The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns and asks the bartender, "Got any bread?"
Again, the bartender tells him,
"No -- the bar does not serve bread, has never served bread and, furthermore, will never serve bread."
The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns,
but before he can say anything, the bartender yells,
"Listen, duck! This is a bar! We do not serve bread! If you ask for bread again,
I will nail your stupid duck beak to the bar!"

The duck is silent for a moment, and then asks, "Got any nails?"
Confused, the bartender says no.

"Good!" says the duck. "Got any bread?"

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

-Oxymoronic

I can't. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.