Epic Perfect World

AS mystic

Offline Vionn

Kizza has 4x attack level weap and like 34% crit as a sage and he's crying about mystics. :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Nobody

Kizza has 4x attack level weap and like 34% crit as a sage and he's crying about mystics. :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

lol u serious? my psy has def lvl wep and no nw ring and i can get mystics to low hp...
Jishi

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
While I see your frustration as a psy, there I firmly believe that these suggestions are somewhat unrealistic. 

I accept the fact that even if you are great at a class, someone who's great at another class might still have a great advantage.

Balance does not mean they every class can kill every class. It means that every class is useful.  Mystic is the perfect counter to most caster classes in combat.  However, take someone who is very good at an aps class and see how that mystic stands up.

We can't play only one class and expect to beat 100% of the other classes 100% of the time.  Someone will always find something to be unfair.  It might not seem fair to you, but for the people playing the classes that people try to nerf, all they see is how OP a different class is for killing them.  Everyone has a class they hate fighting.

Every class has its weakness. As a psychic, that weakness is a mystic.  No one needs to nerf anything.

As a psychic, my solution is simple.  Don't try to fight a good mystic as a psy.  Evil ward as well as other skills should keep you alive long enough to get away.  Know your class and know your limits.

master SIFU Cynix  :normal-42:

Offline Kizza

kinda sad seems i've dropped some decent mystics. now go learn psy vionn gear is nothing without skill

Offline Vionn

kinda sad seems i've dropped some decent mystics. now go learn psy vionn gear is nothing without skill

Have you seen Broniak. You're an ok psy but you have OP gear. You have a big head because of your gear but you're really nothing special.

Cheebee

While I see your frustration as a psy, there I firmly believe that these suggestions are somewhat unrealistic. 

I accept the fact that even if you are great at a class, someone who's great at another class might still have a great advantage.

Balance does not mean they every class can kill every class. It means that every class is useful.  Mystic is the perfect counter to most caster classes in combat.  However, take someone who is very good at an aps class and see how that mystic stands up.

We can't play only one class and expect to beat 100% of the other classes 100% of the time.  Someone will always find something to be unfair.  It might not seem fair to you, but for the people playing the classes that people try to nerf, all they see is how OP a different class is for killing them.  Everyone has a class they hate fighting.

Every class has its weakness. As a psychic, that weakness is a mystic.  No one needs to nerf anything.

As a psychic, my solution is simple.  Don't try to fight a good mystic as a psy.  Evil ward as well as other skills should keep you alive long enough to get away.  Know your class and know your limits.

+1 very smart but yes he has a point. its how u play it which makes it OP.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

As a psychic, my solution is simple.  Don't try to fight a good mystic as a psy. Evil ward as well as other skills should keep you alive long enough to get away.  Know your class and know your limits.

I agree with everything here.  But the thing I bolded is very true.  I'm not a good mystic by any means.  But there was a really brave (read: probably stupid) psychic who attacked me not too long ago.  TWICE.  She died...both times in 2.5 seconds (okay, maybe not that fast, but I blinked and she died).  Mystic was meant to be a psychic's bane.  So either don't mess with em, or do so and know your odds.  I heard Evil Ward's a nice skill, and I think my psy's genie has an empty slot, so I'm going to put that on there.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
wew this kid vionn.. :/  he won playoffs numerous amount even bfore he got that wep he worked for his gears.. moreover u r not even close to him ..

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog

I can understand cynix guees i just got frustrated losing to them often.. even in mass pk bfore i i start thinking abt Evilwrd quick channel mystics put me down well then I guess I just have to accept the fact that mystics are psy killers nd move on.. and thanks for the respectful words unlike others cynix :)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

It's been brought up many times before, and the skill has remained the same.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

It's been brought up many times before, and the skill has remained the same.
I think I love you.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I don't agree with nerfing mystics. They are meant to be arcane killing classes and their AS combo is the one thing that takes down an arcane class. The casting of AS is slow without Rapid Growth, meaning that you have a nice window of opportunity in which AS cannot be spammed while RG is on CD. There are a couple of ways to counter it which have been stated and Cynix is completely correct in what he has said.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't agree with nerfing mystics. They are meant to be arcane killing classes and their AS combo is the one thing that takes down an arcane class. The casting of AS is slow without Rapid Growth, meaning that you have a nice window of opportunity in which AS cannot be spammed while RG is on CD. There are a couple of ways to counter it which have been stated and Cynix is completely correct in what he has said.

Unless a VERY lucky sage mystic has RG's cooldown reset proc on em multiple times.  I've had that shit proc on me 3 times in a row before.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Unless a VERY lucky sage mystic has RG's cooldown reset proc on em multiple times.  I've had that shit proc on me 3 times in a row before.
Kind of a moot point; 95% of the sever is demon anyways  :'(

Sage Mystic 4eva