Epic Perfect World

AS mystic

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I remember the thread which u made askng for bonus physical defence for psy :)
LOL YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS A REAL THREAD?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
This was made for suggestions, l2p is a good suggestion.
Soo cute  :P

Offline IsCo

LOL YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS A REAL THREAD?
soo cute again

Offline Vionn

I remember the thread which u made askng for bonus physical defence for psy :)
Are you too much of a downer to realize that was a troll thread. I was bored and my friend told me I should make one.

Offline IsCo

Are you too much of a downer to realize that was a troll thread. I was bored and my friend told me I should make one.
who cares just give ur suggestion abt AS skill .. btw learning to play is my prob..

Offline Kizza

As needs nerf psy cant dodge 20k+ hits forever

Offline Nobody

okay since absorb soul if the only skill that doesnt proc sos, stop qqing about it, u can counter it in many ways as a psy, i tanked a mystic for about 5 minutes on my psy, when u see the mystic doing the combo, use evil ward or just use psy will since it purifies u, or if u r a sage psy use bubble of life, the Absorb soul debuff will be purified.
and as an extra, plz l2p
Jishi

Offline Kizza

Mystic with full chann vs psy wont even give you time to pop sage bubble of life or psy will evilward only way

Offline Nobody

yea, use it and use ur brain while ur at it please.
Jishi

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Not gonna read through posts for just what I am gonna say. You guys know the genie skill "Evilward" blocks absorb, right?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vionn

As needs nerf psy cant dodge 20k+ hits forever

Ahahahaha if I had your gear I would drop mystics in 10 seconds.

Offline Nobody

Since they cant think about using evil ward u think they will be able to read what u just wrote?
Jishi

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
While I see your frustration as a psy, there I firmly believe that these suggestions are somewhat unrealistic. 

I accept the fact that even if you are great at a class, someone who's great at another class might still have a great advantage.

Balance does not mean they every class can kill every class. It means that every class is useful.  Mystic is the perfect counter to most caster classes in combat.  However, take someone who is very good at an aps class and see how that mystic stands up.

We can't play only one class and expect to beat 100% of the other classes 100% of the time.  Someone will always find something to be unfair.  It might not seem fair to you, but for the people playing the classes that people try to nerf, all they see is how OP a different class is for killing them.  Everyone has a class they hate fighting.

Every class has its weakness. As a psychic, that weakness is a mystic.  No one needs to nerf anything.

As a psychic, my solution is simple.  Don't try to fight a good mystic as a psy.  Evil ward as well as other skills should keep you alive long enough to get away.  Know your class and know your limits.
I'm basically 40

Offline Nobody

and another suggestion for u to counter AS, just use disturbing soul on them, that would help u be able to use psy will/bubble of life in time, since the casting will be very long
Jishi