Epic Perfect World

AS mystic

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
hi guys.. this absorb soul skill of mystic too OP not just against psy against all arcane class.. i ve seen all arcane class fight against mystic and end up dieing without any great challenge except venos due to their increased physical def in fox form..
i just came up with few ideas so that we could have a fair chance when fighting mystics..
make Absorb soul a 1 spark skill..
or
make the chance of inflicting the status which makes absorb soul deal double dmg into30-40%
or
make absorb soul blockable by expel , psy will
or
make absorb soul a never crit skill
moreover they have ability to spam heal which makes it too hard for arcane class to kill..

idk if this is possible but would be nice thou
ty for reading and post ur ssuggestions please  :smiley:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hi guys.. this absorb soul skill of mystic too OP not just against psy against all arcane class.. i ve seen all arcane class fight against mystic and end up dieing without any great challenge except venos due to their increased physical def in fox form..
i just came up with few ideas so that we could have a fair chance when fighting mystics..
or
make the chance of inflicting the status which makes absorb soul deal double dmg into30-40%
or
or
moreover they have ability to spam heal which makes it too hard for arcane class to kill..

Yes, absorb is OP indeed, goes through my wood immune :((((
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
or
or
or

In that case, nurf, Armageddon, blade tempest, tempest, EVERY SIN SKILL, psy skills, cleric heals, heavens flame, and any skill that does above 4k on players. There have been at least 3 other posts about this.
Thing is, mystics don't have as many attacks as the other combat classes, cleric at least has ultraviolet dance, so one hard hitting skill makes up for it. There's a genie skill that anyone who has played long enough knows about, it's called Evil Ward. It blocks a few mystic attacks, including AS. Not to mention it blocks any debuff from any class, so theres no real reason to not have it. I swear people make these posts just to complain.
Edit~~
Also forgot to add, Absorb soul, already is a no crit skill.
I'm not in favor for a nurf, for any class.. i myself easily kill mystics on my wizzy, but the good ones can kill me aswell, its fair.
However i do feel that the SoW bonuses should be revoked.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2013, 04:55 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline IsCo

In that case, nurf, Armageddon, blade tempest, tempest, EVERY SIN SKILL, psy skills, cleric heals, heavens flame, and any skill that does above 4k on players. There have been at least 3 other posts about this.
Thing is, mystics don't have as many attacks as the other combat classes, cleric at least has ultraviolet dance, so one hard hitting skill makes up for it. There's a genie skill that anyone who has played long enough knows about, it's called Evil Ward. It blocks a few mystic attacks, including AS. Not to mention it blocks any debuff from any class, so theres no real reason to not have it. I swear people make these posts just to complain.
also forgot to add, Absorb soul, already is a no crit skill.
I'm not in favor for a nurf, for any class.. i myself easily kill mystics on my wizzy, but the good ones can kill me aswell, its fair.
However i do feel that the SoW bonuses should be revoked.

Ummhmm so which skill of psy hits 25k ( with no spark ) and btw As has no cd ( insta cast too mostly )

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Ummhmm so which skill of psy hits 25k ( with no spark ) and btw As has no cd ( insta cast too mostly )
This isn't about psy. But, thing is, psy has easily 2x as many attack skills as mystic. by the time mystic has used all of its skills psy can just stun, and go roflskillspam.
Also, almost all psy skills are nearly instacast...
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2013, 05:06 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Evil Ward aside, AS goes through everything (Seal of God etc), and ignores defense levels I believe.
There wouldn't be any need to nerf everything else just because of AS.

Although I'm not for nerfs either. Every class has counters, and so do most skills.  You just need to learn what those counters are, and perhaps rethink your strategy when fighting against certain classes.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline IsCo

This isn't about psy. But, thing is, psy has easily 2x as many attack skills as mystic. by the time mystic has used all of its skills psy can just stun, and go roflskillspam.

zzzz by the time mystic has used all of its skills we 'd be dead.. and u even serious abt this? Natures vengeance and absorb soul has no cd plus both their heals .. and roflskillspam? They go roflrofroflroflroflhealspam

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Evil Ward aside, AS goes through everything (Seal of God etc), and ignores defense levels I believe.
There wouldn't be any need to nerf everything else just because of AS.

Although I'm not for nerfs either. Every class has counters, and so do most skills.  You just need to learn what those counters are, and perhaps rethink your strategy when fighting against certain classes.

This. It's not hard to counter a mystic, seeing as how dph sins can 1 shot them, and aps sins can insta floor them, same for any class that does okay phys damage. I'm not going to lie that mystics can be hard to kill, but  so can any other class if they know how to play.

Offline IsCo

This. It's not hard to counter a mystic, seeing as how dph sins can 1 shot them, and aps sins can insta floor them, same for any class that does okay phys damage. I'm not going to lie that mystics can be hard to kill, but  so can any other class if they know how to play.
On topic please just abt the As skill ..

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
zzzz by the time mystic has used all of its skills we 'd be dead.. and u even serious abt this? Natures vengeance and absorb soul has no cd plus both their heals .. and roflskillspam? They go roflrofroflroflroflhealspam
It's not hard to stun, if you  can't stand challenge in pvp then just avoid the class...
The only excuse for this is laziness... PVP isn't supposed to be easy. There WILL always be a class that is hard for you to kill. Just gotta better yourself. And since you keep comparing to psy, just use disturb soul suring that heal spam.

Offline Vionn

Or you can just l2p.
Edit : Or reroll to mystic because psy is too hard like #1 psy noki.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2013, 05:21 pm by Vionn

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran

Offline IsCo

Man we r just talking abt the absorb soul skill :/
it and its Op dmg

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Man we r just talking abt the absorb soul skill :/
it and its Op dmg
This was made for suggestions, l2p is a good suggestion.

Offline IsCo

Or you can just l2p.
I remember the thread which u made askng for bonus physical defence for psy :)