Epic Perfect World

OHT gear

paul091624

can the chance of getting a gold OHT gear be increased been crafting and in 1k try only 1 gold oht gear  :'(

paul091624

and can the crafting speed be increased just a suggestion

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can increase the crafting speed to 1 or 2 seconds per gear piece, but changing the % for Gold gear that's a lot of work.

Offline royalgoddess

• best way to predict the future is to create it !!
gold oht gears for ? why you need them ? to decompose for mats ? ???

paul091624

thanks aga for the reply if its to much work then i it will be good to increase the crafting speed  ^-^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will increase the chance of getting Gold gear from 0.3% to 5% and change crafting speed from 5 to 2 seconds. Stacking armors isn't possible.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thanks this will be very helpful
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Cant wait, finally a reason to go into oht besides dreaded culti change.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I will increase the chance of getting Gold gear from 0.3% to 5% and change crafting speed from 5 to 2 seconds. Stacking armors isn't possible.
5%?! Wow! Thanks a lot.....from 600k to 36k xD And yes, I know its not possible....which is why I said that'll sound stupid xD

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
5%?! Wow! Thanks a lot.....from 600k to 36k xD And yes, I know its not possible....which is why I said that'll sound stupid xD
GL. c:.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Thanks Aga! That would really be awesome! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?