Epic Perfect World

Poll

Archer or Wiz? [WHO SHOULD I INVEST ON]

Archer
Wizzard

Archer or Wiz? [WHO SHOULD I INVEST ON]

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I know there is probably another poll somewhere else about this. But I am an archer full r8, and the other day I went GvG with my guild and this mage was literally taking no dmg, I tried Magic and Physical and the most I would hit is 4k crit!!

So I was wondering if before I start going all in, on a character, I was wondering which one is better.

P.S. I play with both its just a matter of how the server works.

Offline Vionn

They were probably fully buffed and camping def weapon.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
They were probably fully buffed and camping def weapon.
They're both pretty strong classes, but archer is in my eyes easier to play and deals a crapton of damage fast.

Offline royalgoddess

• best way to predict the future is to create it !!
i would say wizi. Because wizi already get tons of defense through their demonic defense buff, storm barrier. And a rank 8 wizi with atack lvl weapon seriously hurts.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Archer = physical dd, if you get the first stun in a 1v1 as a good archer, you will win. This class "CAN" be tanky, but its not guaranteed, depends on if you want -int, -chan, or +def  n your gear.
Wizard = magic dd, if you get all of your debuffs on the enemy before they puri, they should die in less than 4 hits. This class "CAN" be tanky aswell, but if you go for def wizzy you will lose out on channeling and therefor sacrifice attack.

Both good classes, hope this helped.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2013, 04:38 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Make both and try em.  :-X My main used to be bm but I didn't like the way it's played here so switched to veno as main for pk but I ended making a lot more chars r8 for pk.  :'( And still using just veno.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Make both and try em.  :-X My main used to be bm but I didn't like the way it's played here so switched to veno as main for pk but I ended making a lot more chars r8 for pk.  :'( And still using just veno.
Yea, My first class here was sin, hoping it would be like pwi a bit in the play style, but they just felt kinda hallow to me for some reason, so I just made all the classes till I found one that i enjoyed.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Must be wizard stand next to you, so you was doing half dmg?

Anyway archer got much, much more defensive skills as wizard. Wizard only defensive skill it's kill first. But that not so easy as on archer.
So if you like play semi afk chose archer and after started autoatack on someone can watch anime till your target will die.
If you like faceroll keyboard chose wizard and get excited when you succeed to kill someone with your combo  :))

Offline Elena

Yea, My first class here was sin, hoping it would be like pwi a bit in the play style, but they just felt kinda hallow to me for some reason, so I just made all the classes till I found one that i enjoyed.
Yea... I made my bm, 2 days after i made her 150 and dragon gear I rq'ed to ea.  :'( ( And that was 1yr ago when lvling was hard as fck lol ). After ea wf and so on... I like most of classes, specially DD ep but they not so good in mass pk, just for 1v1...

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Yea... I made my bm, 2 days after i made her 150 and dragon gear I rq'ed to ea.  :'( ( And that was 1yr ago when lvling was hard as fck lol ). After ea wf and so on... I like most of classes, specially DD ep but they not so good in mass pk, just for 1v1...
Lol yea i know the feeling, i got my sin to about 140 and hated it, as soon as the easier exp came, that got me up to my 18ish 150's that's the only way i would have realized which classes i like.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
EA sad class for 1v1, worst among all as it loses dmg in close range, where every1 tries to get as close as they can get. But its fun in mass pk so EA > Mg
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

EA sad class for 1v1, worst among all as it loses dmg in close range, where every1 tries to get as close as they can get. But its fun in mass pk so EA > Mg
^
Well depends D: chan archers are better in 1v1 than aps but for me aps is much funnier XD

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Either class is fun to play, I haven't had my wizzy in pvp yet though so I can't say completely on that. QQ
And what most of the others have said about archers lol, it's fun to play but most of the time unless you know how to time your skills, react and such to things the other class wins in 1v1. :c
But it's anyones opinion on what they like, I prefer mage in pvp. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Boths good

FREE SERVER=PLAY ALL CHAR IF U CAN

Offline Nobody

i would say archer, i rly love this class, its good in 1v1 and great in mass, that wiz u were hitting probably  buffed and def wep, on my archer i hit wizzies atleast 8-10k crits in max range.
Jishi