Epic Perfect World

Curious

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
last i knew lvl cap on here wa :normal-18:

Next time, just click the 'Modify' button on the post you made a mistake on, it allows you to fix it. ^-^

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
haha totally forgot about that D: thanks :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
oh neat! wow i have been away from game for far to long xD what lvl do you get the veno form on here?
After you've done your sage or demon culti you can do it any time, there's no level restriction for the new fox form, same goes for the morai xD

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
thanks angel  :smiley:
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
thanks angel  :smiley:
No problem, if u need more help then you can just PM me here on the forums, i check the page a lot xD

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
artwork done by me ^^