Epic Perfect World

Donation

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Sadly isn't us nor Agatio who decides how much items worth ingame, players do.
Why did the Warsong Necklace went up ? i dunno....we simply added things that can not be spammed, name change and gender change, this things have nothing to do with the other items.
I believe prices will go down again, its like that everywhere, even in real world. thats not a motive to insult or go rebel about it.
Keep playing and wait for prices to decrease, many people PvE so more items are to appear, specially when there is 2x so just give it some time  :-[

You really dont understand people stop donating because at same ammoun as before they can buy less as half who donated half year ago and not going to do anything and suggesting wait till prices will drop? Do you release price will drop only if server will start starving?
And I can say why WWI prices increased - after you changed Ares many dont do it on alts, so less WWI on server, prices goes up, USD losing value, nobody donating. After all Ares change mostly harmed Aga valet...
Also 2x drop should be much more offen, so WWI prices wont go so crazy and people wont stop play.
Unless GM plan was make Warsong Belt prices go up, so they can make more money? But I doubt that working.
Anyway, if nothing going to get changed PW community will move to another server. Got no idea where - I still enjoy this one, but activity droping with every day...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i want to donate just this once a little bit but im noticing............The ingame currency does not match up with the donate currency...

for ex: if i donated 30$..thats 96 gold? then selling 90 gold at normal price(25ec each) thats about 2.4kec??(which is not much imo)

certain items in game are increasing in price as well 3: while some items are seriously cheap....

im not asking for a change btw just something for aga to look at 3: and see if he thinks it does need a change or adjustment

changes have been made on the donations ratio, we will see how things go.
remember we do not control the ingame currencies, if things went so high its cuz ppl actually buy them, if they dont buy so high sellers will have no other choice than to decrease the selling prices...so if there r people buying...logic.

Offline DevilKat

WWI price up because now is fk farme WWI solo.
About donation i just dont understand. I see lots of topics about this and in all ppl say want more donation options like paysavecard and phone option and Aga give us more credit card options. why i dont know :-[
Ingame currency for me is ok if you get more you get boring more fast. For me just need change Identity Stone price. Think is beter you get use normal gold but like 100 or 200 gold this is not to use all the time.

Offline Rayo

When I joined this server a year ago 1gold=100ec(if my memory serves me right) then proxy voters came and ruined the economy. :'(

Death from Above

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
After 100 USD = 5 gold, Ive donated 123 so far and I must say. 100 gold = 2500 ec, if ONE warsong belt is 7000 ec, you need to donate 30USD just to buy 1 ornament, IF you donated over 100USD already by resulting on 1 usd = 5 gold.

I think if you increase the reward of gold, eventually by the law of supply and demand, we will have more gold than ec. So I think you guys should give us the option to either buy the mats, or the ornaments with gold or add the option to instead of getting gold, we can also get EC by donating.

Also adding to it, I think donating 1 USD for starters should be = 5 gold, and for people who already spend over 100 USD = 10 gold.

I have played PW since beta version in China, and I must say. The best private server I played you donated 20 usd, got 50 gold and everything was pretty much cubi coins. I know this is not a PvP Only server but Im just noting that if its PvE only, people will rather go to PWI where its pretty much that. And if you are wandering why Im still not at the other server, is because it got hacked and they couldnt get it back up.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It is what it is.

I dunno if anyone knows this, but in about a month, EPW celebrates their 2-year anni, and that means 2x is coming.  That will give you some time to farm even half of your WWI's, so get some friends and do it that way if you don't want to/can't spend 7k EC's for a belt.  Personally 7k is too much for something that can be farmed with a little bit of leg work.

If you don't wanna farm, then...I hope you have a good job, and if you do, hire me...please?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
There are no guides on how to farm those special ornaments.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

No guides to farm a warsong belt? Coulda sworn there was one.

Knew I wasn't going crazy.

http://epicpw.com/guides/dragonchild%27s-scale-warsong-belt-cube-necklace/

It's not the most detailed guide in terms of how to get to the incacerate (you need to defend ALL pavillions to access him), but it's there.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
It's never meant to be the same ...  also ingame currency changes almost daily ..  can't expect the donation to gold ratio to change every month aswell.. (then you will have donators starting threads like.. "i donated $100 last month got only 300 gold, but that arab got 500 gold with $100 today.. I WANT MY MONEY BACKK , GN FAVOURITISM!! YALLAH YALLAH")... yea noo. i don't think it's practical to change donation ratio or donation rewards.

1) .. farming is so easy. not sure why anyone would have to donate.. granted it takes a little bit of time, but it's nothign now compared to 1-2 years ago.. you peopl QQ about currency now :S warsong and DT neck and what not used to be 8-10k ec if not more when first came out..

2) donating is only suppose to help you get your shit a wee bit faster.. not hand you everything in a silver platter with the slightest bit of donation, that would be slightly frustrating for the farmers.

3) i agree the gains compared to the amount donated is quite shit, but i like that, makes people think twice before donating and if they are still gna go through the donation then they probably earned it for themselves :)   also  no ones forcing you to donate, especially when everything's so easy to get without donating.

err logic, i got nothing against you or the server or how shit runs here, i been here long enough, i'm used to everything.. frankly as far as PW servers goes, there's no where else i'd rather be than here with all my friends..

on that note, i disagree with you saying .. you guys don't control ingame currencies....

umm almost anything you guys do, have effect on ingame currency one way or another..

i.e  DT//cube/warsong ornaments.. went for around 8-10k ec when first released and the price wasn't gna drop for a good few months untill, you guys made em so much easier to get by creating so many events and what not that handed out so many of the required mats in a silver platter.. that reduced the price of things greatly with in a month..  (people were leaving big guilds and what not and making smaller 10 man guilds with friends to take part in guild DT event thing.. which gave em 3 DT necks each week (later each fortnight)).  = more EC on people's hand, = EC value drop. = donators get less for their money..

i.e. even adding unrelated stuff like  gender change and identity stones.. now $10 = 1500-2000 ec .. instead of 870-1250 ec as before..  that effects EC value = economy of game.

basically you guys have more control over currencies than the players.. you decide what resources are available to the players and by how much and how easy access they have to it, then the players are forced to alter the economy.

"Edit: as for the wasrsong belts, their initial price drop was due to the introduction of Ares event. so at that point in time, you guys lowered the price of WS belt for the players.. and now with the change in Ares location, it has become much harder to farm as far as i've heard = less supply of mats to make WS belt, which resulted in the price going up.. sooo again, you guys made the decision that lead to this price change.. nothing wrong with it in my opinion. (personally i'd prefer the price of shit going back up even more.. but that's just me) "

ANYWAYS.. i can go on and on about all the shit that has changed so quickly and so much  ("back in those days" stories) in my time here at EPW.. but it's pointless, as it is to be expected and these changes are what keeps things interesting. but GMs play a big role in the change in currency as much the players themselves do (if not more) whether they are donators or farmers. regardless, i dont't donate, and i don't farm anymore either.. too busy with rl, and have much better things to spent my money on.. so i really don't care..

AND WITH THAT NOTE, SORRY TO HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME, I'M BORED.. AND FOUND THIS USELESS THREAD, SO FELT LIKE VOICING MY USELESS OPINIONS AS I WASTE MY TIME AT 4am :)
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2013, 03:57 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
this is to many for my mind to digest

Offline Fantom13

You make the Choice to Donate while everything can be bought for a price it can be farmed just as easily over time. The only item required to donate to get is the Identity Stone and even it is tradeable.

So quit  :'( and enjoy the great server and players here.

Offline Rayo

I could have you as my Warsong partner but then again its the start of the semester in our country and I'm under retention this sem so I would be busy. But I tell you this that it only takes 5H40M(my rough estimate) to farm 80 inscriptions in x2 event with only 2 of splitting the haul.

Death from Above

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
 :police: ty sir but fixing donation( a bit) but thats wasn't my main concern....i didnt come back and edit cuz xD noone was replying and thought it was a dead thread......but i really just wanted something to fix the economy..with the donation to ec ratio or w.e

the name change was a good  ..10$-15$ for 1.5-2kec ish? ..

mabye u can even charge more Dollars but items like that i think will help economy xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno if you guys read but...it's not us who determined the prices on items  :rolleyes:
as some of u mentioned there are many concerns about doing some things as some other wanted. adding certain items into the boutique will just ruin the PvE side of the game, we have a moto since day 1, since we opened the server we decided no one here will get things simply by donating, thats very bad for the server. as someone else mentoned the proxy voters, we try and check everyday but some can really hide and etc...so its better not to have those items int he boutique either.
aboutt he donation, i think its coming next week the PaySafe option, if im not wrong Agatio is finishing some tuoches and testing on it. it was said by him in many topics. i dont see any need to come here and accuse us of something that it is your own fault by not reading or simply not searching for answers.

Labs what i meant was we do not control for how much people sell nor buy. the DS for faction was a bit off control for some time ubt now we have strict rules, i know it might be too late but we will try to control it. any sentence here to help us do our job isn't a waste of time Labs ;)

We had to move Ares, there was too much abuse on it...when i went there all i saw was 10 people attacking and 30 around the room doing nothing or "pretending" to be healing and buffing...like a barb spamming buffs...thats not what we intended with this Server Boss Event...thats why it is opend for so long, its suppose for people to work together not afk in there for others do their job  :sad:

as i said we do not determined the price on things, people do, we werent the first person who sold an Identity Stone...nor was us who increased its price...thigns like that are out of our control, ingame items can be cause of us i guess...but we simply thing on the best for the server, we prefer to have a decent controled Ares Event than having 40 accounts getting free items.

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
LOL. That is why he created an extra tab in the panel where you can gain points so that you can redeem it and its up to you to sell it or not for an extra EC's. -__-
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!