Epic Perfect World

Donation

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
 i want to donate just this once a little bit but im noticing............The ingame currency does not match up with the donate currency...

for ex: if i donated 30$..thats 96 gold? then selling 90 gold at normal price(25ec each) thats about 2.4kec??(which is not much imo)

certain items in game are increasing in price as well 3: while some items are seriously cheap....

im not asking for a change btw just something for aga to look at 3: and see if he thinks it does need a change or adjustment

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2013, 08:41 am by HellishKitty

Offline Nana 2.0

im not asking for a change btw

Then why start this thread?

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Agree the economy is forever changing but gold x ec's stays the same. However items that are not obtainable besides donation have a high demand e.g. Identify Stone if more items were added donators can be more pleased.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Then why start this thread?
Just to tell us about that the donation and the currency ig isn't the same ._.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2

certain items in game are increasing in price as well 3: while some items are seriously cheap....

I agree 100% Ive donated $100 already and cant even buy the warsong necklaces and stuff... Now the price for thoses went up the roof 7k ec just for 1? Like wth, I have to literally donate 90 dolares just to get 1 ornament. This is a private server not PWI. If I have to spend that much money I much rather go to PWI and spend it there.

Offline royalgoddess

• best way to predict the future is to create it !!
sadly $100 in pwi wont get you anything  :'( atleast in here its worth something. This server is different from other servers, in here you have to work for some items in game. If those ornaments were made possible through donation then freaking everybody would donate and be endgame in a few minutes, go out kill everyone and pk would be dead. This is one of the reason why this server is so popular. I have seen many servers not do well cas just by donating you could be full end game in a few minutes and then u get bored.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
sadly $100 in pwi wont get you anything  :'( atleast in here its worth something. This server is different from other servers, in here you have to work for some items in game. If those ornaments were made possible through donation then freaking everybody would donate and be endgame in a few minutes, go out kill everyone and pk would be dead. This is one of the reason why this server is so popular. I have seen many servers not do well cas just by donating you could be full end game in a few minutes and then u get bored.
The pk would be alive, not dead. Reason why pk is dead its because every1 is a pve carebear and farms too much.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
The pk would be alive, not dead. Reason why pk is dead its because every1 is a pve carebear and farms too much.
The reason pk is dead is because there is a blue name option.
Don't forget its a PVE server. Sad;y...
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
The reason pk is dead is because there is a blue name option.
Don't forget its a PVE server. Sad;y...
And because they all afraid of me :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
As it stands now..
If you can't donate there is no other chioce but to farm.  Seems the majority are not able or willing to spend hard earned money.  So ofc its farming until, if ever you get good gears to actually be able to pk. Who wants to try and step out into a pk area ( even for trying ) when you are immediately jumped by x amount of others so bored by lack of pk they instant kill anything alive.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
hey some of us dont enjoy pvp. i love the fact you can choose on here :) i save my pvp for tw :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
And because they all afraid of me :police:
Ditto.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I agree that the server should be a PvE balance but it needs a balance on PK as well...

My guild there are usually 40 on everyday and half of it, are farming for gear. I mean, a player with dragon set against a full r8, horned and reshaped gear. No need to answer who is gonna win.

Reason why donate should either give more gold is so people actually have a chance to buy hard items to find such as the 7k ornaments and other things. I mean, if you increase the speed of farming through donating, pk would increase because honestly everyone is farming for a reason of getting stronger and being able to kill the OP Players

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Sadly isn't us nor Agatio who decides how much items worth ingame, players do.
Why did the Warsong Necklace went up ? i dunno....we simply added things that can not be spammed, name change and gender change, this things have nothing to do with the other items.
I believe prices will go down again, its like that everywhere, even in real world. thats not a motive to insult or go rebel about it.
Keep playing and wait for prices to decrease, many people PvE so more items are to appear, specially when there is 2x so just give it some time  :-[