Epic Perfect World

i would like you to know

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
good thing everybody agreed with this, adding more world bosses mean more Fun and more players
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Agree on more world bosses or more events with them in it, I know some people can't join the pk events cause they undergeared or just don't have the skill and know they'd do bad would be nice to see an increase on bosses, Seen the drop in tusk is back a couple times which is awesome if GM's end up reading this just doing 1 boss at a time won't help with how people drop coins so some people can't pick up easier to do a mass spawn and the GM kill them like Night was doing the other evening.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 to the world boss suggestions.

I don't think I've even seen a world boss in my time on EPW. Not that I ever really go looking for them, but they are just something I forget about.

Perhaps a shorter respawn time would be nice.
It's something that factions can do together as well, even the smaller ones.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
more WB or shorter spawn times would be great.  I have seen and killed only three in the entire time I have played here, usually someone beats me and an occasional friend to them LOL , so yeah MO WORLD BOSSES PLOX.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Seems like everyone agrees to the world boss suggestion.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:14 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
they have world bosses now? :D i miss doing those.. xD last time i did one was like 3 years ago when the original game was still good/fun to play
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
http://epicpw.com/guides/world-bosses/

It's quite an old guide but yes, we have world bosses.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Please let this happen. We need more WB or less spawn time v_v

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Please let this happen. We need more WB or less spawn time v_v
+1 to this post  :smiley:
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:14 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Even if more worldbosses got added unless it was a event with them in it the bigger guilds would ks the people, lol. So for everyone saying "some undergeared people" or whatever would have a chance with one, that's pretty much wrong unless they could kill it before other people came. And I know this happens cause not long ago I was even in a squad that was taking the worldbosses, not all of them got tooken because on top of us trying to take them there was people trying to ks us. So a lot of ksing goes on and makes it hard for those undergeared, not leveled, whatever it may be. I just don't see those people getting a chance with those bosses unless it was some type of event with them where there wouldn't be allowed ksing. :c
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2013, 03:38 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Agree on more world bosses or more events with them in it, I know some people can't join the pk events cause they undergeared or just don't have the skill and know they'd do bad would be nice to see an increase on bosses, Seen the drop in tusk is back a couple times which is awesome if GM's end up reading this just doing 1 boss at a time won't help with how people drop coins so some people can't pick up easier to do a mass spawn and the GM kill them like Night was doing the other evening.

This.
I would suggest all GMs do Night's method. It's easier for low levels who get 2 shotted by bosses, and it makes the event a little more fair, as everyone gets even a couple of EC and elixer, even if you lag like hell.

Offline Apothecary

• Beginner
  • I strike with the wrath of the righteous!
More WB is a good idea...more fun..more ec...

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
Even if more worldbosses got added unless it was a event with them in it the bigger guilds would ks the people, lol. So for everyone saying "some undergeared people" or whatever would have a chance with one, that's pretty much wrong unless they could kill it before other people came. And I know this happens cause not long ago I was even in a squad that was taking the worldbosses, not all of them got tooken because on top of us trying to take them there was people trying to ks us. So a lot of ksing goes on and makes it hard for those undergeared, not leveled, whatever it may be. I just don't see those people getting a chance with those bosses unless it was some type of event with them where there wouldn't be allowed ksing. :c

best way to do it is to hide it. we tried it all the time we kill the boss not in the spawn point cuz we know it will be KS by other players or pk may occur on that point... we find our own ways on killing it. Find you own way of killing it

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A

Ellliee and I had a brilliant plan for this.. just some planning and stuff to work out
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$