Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you want ability to change the looks of armor?

Yes
27 (52.9%)
Not really
10 (19.6%)
I don't care
14 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Armor reskinning

Offline Apothecary

• Beginner
  • I strike with the wrath of the righteous!
Hmm sounds like a nice ideea.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
I don't really understand why you would want to be wearing armor, instead of fash, but whatever.

Just wear fash, ffs. >:
Because I don't like fashion, I like my armor. If I wanted fashion, I'd just get pimp set.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Because I don't like fashion, I like my armor. If I wanted fashion, I'd just get pimp set.
Yeah.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:08 pm by BlackRoft

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
tech I don't think its possible to make armor as a reskin, Just cause there isn't a slot to put them in or to "wear". As Faye said, Could simply take the skin of the armor and put it on a skin of a fash , But I think that would cause some graphic issues, maybe. But then again I dunno so hopefully we'll find out.  :rolleyes:
Faye said that? I could've sworn i said that like 7 times... Thnx for the credit where it was due but w/e. I still don't understand why this hasn't been answered by Agatio i want this locked cause you are all asking for something that can't be done period unless he makes a copy of the armor files and convert's them to fashion. like i said i love the idea but until Agatio says yay or neigh nothing can be done about this and obviously everybody likes the idea its new content which we have been getting allot of lately. *Grabs bipolar meds*
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Faye said that? I could've sworn i said that like 7 times... Thnx for the credit where it was due but w/e. I still don't understand why this hasn't been answered by Agatio i want this locked cause you are all asking for something that can't be done period unless he makes a copy of the armor files and convert's them to fashion. like i said i love the idea but until Agatio says yay or neigh nothing can be done about this and obviously everybody likes the idea its new content which we have been getting allot of lately. *Grabs bipolar meds*

What you said is right as well  :'(

Cheebee

it's a nice idea but im sure it's too much work.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i like the looks of my veno her r8, but thers something missing.
and then i think about pwi with my 5 aps sin,
she had this gear with this REALLY NICE glow effect from the stones i had imbued in it...
if just that was possible with hairfash tho... that would be fcking awesum...
but i bet that would be too much work, but still...

the armor fash sounds kinda fun to do it a vew times just for fun.
and i know enough guys that like to wear their armor more, just cuz it looks cool.
but since more boys are attracted it wouldnt hurt to try right?
and ofc i want to see it myself, seeying glowing people walking around in game hihi

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
Would take a while to do that, but it's whatever to me  :monkey-1:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
-nvm-  delete plox.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream