Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you want ability to change the looks of armor?

Yes
27 (52.9%)
Not really
10 (19.6%)
I don't care
14 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Armor reskinning

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hey all, me here again with one of my crazy ideas. So what I'm thinking is Armor Reskinning. Because I really love the looks of 120 armor on my seeker but I have to use dragon one because its far better, yet far worse looking.
What I suggest is adding an NPC that would offer armor reskinning option, so people could change the looks of lets say dragon armors to those of different armor, maybe to 110/120/130 and so on. It doesnt have to be just for coins, this function might be available for fair amount of ec or maybe Supply Tokens. What you think?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't know how long it would take to make a feature like this, but that time could be better spent on other things. Its an interesting idea, but I think its unnecessary  :-[

wolfygirl

I partly agree with this.
I like the Demonic Gears so much more then the Dragon set or R8 set.
(would be funny to see a heavy/light armor class walking around in Arcane skin :P)

But on the other side it do would be a bummer when it does replaces your current Fashion :( (Reason of partly agreement)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
I partly agree with this.
I like the Demonic Gears so much more then the Dragon set or R8 set.
(would be funny to see a heavy/light armor class walking around in Arcane skin :P)

But on the other side it do would be a bummer when it does replaces your current Fashion :( (Reason of partly agreement)
Not a replacement, just addition.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I already stated on another post very very similiar to this that Agatio can NOT create a armor reskin in game feature he can only add gear as Fashion:pig-49: Your'e Welcome.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
I already stated on another post very very similiar to this that Agatio can NOT create a armor reskin in game feature he can only add gear as Fashion:pig-49: Your'e Welcome.
Well then why don't he add armor fashion.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
He might be but for all the gear id's having to re-arrange into new fashion id's and making sure they graphically work is time consuming. Lets wait for a opinion from him on it i personally like the idea i just know how long it would take to clone the gear files then transfer them to new id's and make them fashionable. and its not a over the week thing.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please
I would like to have armor fashion.
The R8 upgraded archer set looks so beautiful. I would make it my fashion.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Yea it would be awesome

Offline bounty

• Luffy
  • OnePiece
Yes it will be great.
Bounty ~ 132 demon Assassin

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:05 pm by BlackRoft

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I don't really understand why you would want to be wearing armor, instead of fash, but whatever.

Agatio could do it, but it would take LOADS of time considering everything people would want. Honestly, I'd rather have a server dev spend time on making the game better than giving us armor skins.

Just wear fash, ffs. >:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I don't really understand why you would want to be wearing armor, instead of fash, but whatever.

Agatio could do it, but it would take LOADS of time considering everything people would want. Honestly, I'd rather have a server dev spend time on making the game better than giving us armor skins.

Just wear fash, ffs. >:
Actually I do not think it will take much time, because the weapon reskins were also made. So i think Agatio can make the armor reskins too.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Actually I do not think it will take much time, because the weapon reskins were also made. So i think Agatio can make the armor reskins too.

There's a couple ways of doing it.
One way sucks because it totally changes your gear.
Then there's like doing it your way and making it like a weapon skin, or a fash item. Which I guess is what you guys are talking about. o.o

Then there's a way that takes too long for effort. >: Which I was talking about since I've talked about it to a few dev friends of mine.

Making it like a skin wouldn't take too terribly long, but tbh I don't think it should be something you would have to buy with like a weapon token or w/e.
But that's my opinion since I think it's kinda stupid lol.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
There's a couple ways of doing it.
One way sucks because it totally changes your gear.
Then there's like doing it your way and making it like a weapon skin, or a fash item. Which I guess is what you guys are talking about. o.o

Then there's a way that takes too long for effort. >: Which I was talking about since I've talked about it to a few dev friends of mine.

Making it like a skin wouldn't take too terribly long, but tbh I don't think it should be something you would have to buy with like a weapon token or w/e.
But that's my opinion since I think it's kinda stupid lol.
---------------