Epic Perfect World

Imperial fury

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
So, i know EpicPW isn't even updated to Descent patch yet, anyway PWI applied their newest update, Imperial Fury!

I looked up the patch notes and found only a few changes that would actually affect this server. Among these are:

1.Reduced cooldown on some morai skills - We still didn't get the morai skills so I actually have no clue how this is going to affect us.

2.Upgraded end-game instances - EU, Lunar glade, Warsong, Abaddon, Seat of torment got a difficulty update. Most of these instances haven't been changed on this server, they're used as BH's so I doubt this will affect the server a lot. Also, BH's have changed, a bit harder now.

3.New skills - These are mob-wise, Abaddon boss got anti-bp buff which basicly mustn't be APS'ed cause then he deals up to 27k damage and heals himself for a lot. - Basicly you have to use skills on him. However, one of the buffs can be purged (heal or extra damage one - not sure which and too lazy to look now) so this is a great addition to casters.

4.New looks for bosses - New skins for custom bosses =P

5.Crystalspine Garuda got size increase - http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/skai168/garuda.png don't need to say anything.

So, I just wonder if the patch is going to be modified for our server in any way (assuming we get it, which we should) and other's opinions on the new patch.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
So, i know EpicPW isn't even updated to Descent patch yet, anyway PWI applied their newest update, Imperial Fury!

I looked up the patch notes and found only a few changes that would actually affect this server. Among these are:

1.Reduced cooldown on some morai skills - We still didn't get the morai skills so I actually have no clue how this is going to affect us.
This requires new GS, so not possible

2.Upgraded end-game instances - EU, Lunar glade, Warsong, Abaddon, Seat of torment got a difficulty update. Most of these instances haven't been changed on this server, they're used as BH's so I doubt this will affect the server a lot. Also, BH's have changed, a bit harder now.
Most likely not since I already got finished pre-patch data file

3.New skills - These are mob-wise, Abaddon boss got anti-bp buff which basicly mustn't be APS'ed cause then he deals up to 27k damage and heals himself for a lot. - Basicly you have to use skills on him. However, one of the buffs can be purged (heal or extra damage one - not sure which and too lazy to look now) so this is a great addition to casters.
Still new GS, so not possible, also useless

4.New looks for bosses - New skins for custom bosses =P
Sure

5.Crystalspine Garuda got size increase - http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/skai168/garuda.png don't need to say anything.
Sure if that pet won't cause issues ;)

So, I just wonder if the patch is going to be modified for our server in any way (assuming we get it, which we should) and other's opinions on the new patch.
New skills aren't possible and 3rd cast R9 / NV doesn't exists so it would barely give anything. Some things can be added, like modded instances and mobs, but things pure server sided like skills, not.
Answers in red.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Thanks for ur answers! =p

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language