Epic Perfect World

Gold not comming

Offline uzzisero

hi is there any requirements to vote for gold.. like reaching a minimum level? and another one. can i vote with and account that has the same email address registered with my previous account. thanks for the answer.. :)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
hi is there any requirements to vote for gold.. like reaching a minimum level? and another one. can i vote with and account that has the same email address registered with my previous account. thanks for the answer.. :)
hi~ Read this Voting. Sometimes voting takes awhile. Also there is no level requirements for votes. If your votes still don't come in, make a post in the Helpdesk. And considering you said "previous account" I think that counts as multiple accounts, So you could only vote from 1 account. ( the current one you use now)

Offline uzzisero

oh i didnt know that it will be a subject for multiple account... does it mean that even if im not using the old account anymore?

and one more thing.. can i vote using my phone? because my gold does not come when i vote from my phone..

thanks!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
oh i didnt know that it will be a subject for multiple account... does it mean that even if im not using the old account anymore?

and one more thing.. can i vote using my phone? because my gold does not come when i vote from my phone..

thanks!
I have multiple accounts connected to one email, but you're only allowed to vote through one of those accounts. You can vote from phone as long as your following the vote time limits ( I do this sometimes to.) . Really sometimes the gold just takes awhile to send to your account. Try relogging after you waited awhile sometimes it will appear that way.

If all the other stuff fails you should post in the helpdesk so you can get assistance xD

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
we're supposed to get gold? well where the hell is my gold? all i've been getting is game currency for the boutique shop

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
we're supposed to get gold? well where the hell is my gold? all i've been getting is game currency for the boutique shop
You should write the captcha as it is.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:59 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Are u using the correct email and the correct word that is given their ? or are u voting fot the correct account maybe ?

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Are u using the correct email and the correct word that is given their ? or are u voting fot the correct account maybe ?
you don't need to type the word and email is not needed, when you click the vote and vote 2 you have automatic Gold on ur char.
he/she might need to wait for 1-3 min then relog.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
you don't need to type the word and email is not needed, when you click the vote and vote 2 you have automatic Gold on ur char.
he/she might need to wait for 1-3 min then relog.

Yes I know. :P

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
Voting
If you aren't receiving your Gold, please make sure that you are voting from one account.
Voting from many accounts and abusing the free Cubi system will result in not receiving any Gold at all
and in possible ban.

If you are having troubles getting your Gold while voting from one account please wait patiently
around 20 minutes and relog from game.

If the Gold still doesn't come, please make new post in our helpdesk section using your forum
account and you will receive help.

you dont need your email  just need to log into the voting page using your
In Game account name n Password
press the vote 1 and vote 2 link and fill the codes  if you dont get ya gold then try the above which comes from the voting page

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Voting
If you aren't receiving your Gold, please make sure that you are voting from one account.
Voting from many accounts and abusing the free Cubi system will result in not receiving any Gold at all
and in possible ban.

If you are having troubles getting your Gold while voting from one account please wait patiently
around 20 minutes and relog from game.

If the Gold still doesn't come, please make new post in our helpdesk section using your forum
account and you will receive help.

you dont need your email  just need to log into the voting page using your
In Game account name n Password
press the vote 1 and vote 2 link and fill the codes  if you dont get ya gold then try the above which comes from the voting page
Yes try these.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:00 pm by BlackRoft