Epic Perfect World

Bye Bye

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This is news I'm sure will be happy to some or sad for others, I'm leaving Epic. I've had a good time here for the most part. I've gotten bored of this server and gotten tired of all the stuff I've been seeing. Trolling is everywhere here and I rarely see any punishment for it even though there are rules in place about it. The trolling here is worse than any server I've been on. I played Lost City and ROTFA for a while and back then I saw trolling and trashtalking but not to the extents I see here. I see favoritism from most of the GMs, especially when Expendables is brought into the picture. I can see this server becoming pay-to-play because of the new points shop. I've seen this for months but said nothing about it. Now that I am leaving I'm not afraid to say what has been on my mind because you can't punish someone that is not there.

Not everything I have seen is bad, I have met some of the kindest people here, at the same time I met some people that deserve every bad thing that comes their way, a little annoyance or a catastrophe.

I will miss a lot of you, others I will be happy to be away from. I'll miss LaceyPip, EvilEye, the people of NoHomo, FloppyBelly and many other people. Mittens, Madorka, you two assmunches fall under the latter. I hate both of you and I am ecstatic to not be on the same server you two are.

NoHomo: I will still have my NH forum account, while I will not be playing on Epic anymore I don't want to lose contact. I'll keep my NH forum account open to keep in touch.

I guess this would fall under going out with a bang? If this is true for this thread apparently this is a bang as big as the big bang theory.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Stop by once and a while; We'll miss you in the karaoke events. :normal-23:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Goodbye and goodluck!

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Keep in touch, it was truly great knowing you on this server.  Take good care  :smiley: :normal-23:

Lacey

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I fail to see the pay to play part.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
There's not much I can say to change your mind, but I've learned to ignore them trolls.  I'm nearly 30; I got bigger fish to fry than some keyboard warriors who have self-esteem issues bigger than Miley Cyrus' ass.

Good luck and I will always remember the nostalgia of the "Read A Book" song you sang over vent.

I fail to see the pay to play part.

I think what she means is the point shop promoting fat wallets.  Although, I don't see that shop doing much but serving mass confusion among the masses with endless name-changing.  Nayru help us if the sex-change stone was put in.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Angelica

Keep the thread clean, no need to start flaming eachother.

Bye.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Bye, you will not be missed by me and cya on nova.

I'm not moving to Nova and I won't be saying the server I'm moving to publicly either.

Last Edit: Oct 19, 2013, 08:53 pm by elllieee
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Bye. Have fun wherever you go. :-[ <3

vlntbty

I agree with you on some parts. :/

I don't really know you, but good luck where ever you go. :)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Ahhh, I didn't really know you, but good-bye and be safe.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
hope you find a server that suits you, best of luck and have fun !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~