Epic Perfect World

NW Proposal

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
How about you try to think about people who lives near australia and they can not stay there till 4 am, unlike you being there in game till 1am or 2 am max for tw/nw?
Quit calling him retard if you dont want to get hate reply from people then reply the same way they are asking nicely or just don't *** around in their thread. dumbass

1am or 2am? double check your timezones, for gmt +8 tw is ~3:30am and nw is ~4am.
unlike some people here i know that my timezone has a disadvantage in this server but i choose to play here anyway, so i dont see why i should also join the complaining masses. i accept that my amount of supply tokens will always be much less than other peoples' because this is a server geared towards american and european players. if you and/or other people refuse to realize that fact, then i suggest that you all move to another server more suitable for your own timezone.
ive advocated for changing of nw and tw times several times in the past (especially tw times when axegroup was still alive) but considering that it was never implemented, i've developed a thinking that gm's dont care. a few months ago agatio said that he will change one nw time that will benefit timezones around asia, and ive asked about that in threads before, but it still hasnt been changed.

if after this post you still insist that i can attend nw easily and never think of people in china/philippines/australia/other asian countries, then i will assume that you've never developed any sort of comprehension skill in school and talking to you further is futile.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline AnthraXE

1am or 2am? double check your timezones, for gmt +8 tw is ~3:30am and nw is ~4am.
unlike some people here i know that my timezone has a disadvantage in this server but i choose to play here anyway, so i dont see why i should also join the complaining masses. i accept that my amount of supply tokens will always be much less than other peoples' because this is a server geared towards american and european players. if you and/or other people refuse to realize that fact, then i suggest that you all move to another server more suitable for your own timezone.
ive advocated for changing of nw and tw times several times in the past (especially tw times when axegroup was still alive) but considering that it was never implemented, i've developed a thinking that gm's dont care. a few months ago agatio said that he will change one nw time that will benefit timezones around asia, and ive asked about that in threads before, but it still hasnt been changed.

if after this post you still insist that i can attend nw easily and never think of people in china/philippines/australia/other asian countries, then i will assume that you've never developed any sort of comprehension skill in school and talking to you further is futile.

Still, it doesn't hurt for people who are relatively new to the forums/game to recommend this change. I for one don't lurk around in old threads, so how was I to know that you already advocated for changes in NW and TW several times? Unless I'm a profile stalker (which by the way, I am not), I wouldn't know this fact until you bring it up.

Point number 2: The reason this thread was started was because the original poster thought that it would be a good idea to make the NW time easier for the people in Asia to reach, hence the forum name "Suggestions". If you look under suggestions right now, there are only 4 threads to do with NW, and this thread is the only one suggesting that the time be changed, which means that no one has made this type of suggestion for quite some time. Furthermore, have you ever considered the fact that maybe Agatio might consider it? It certainly does not hurt to try asking unless of course you get bashed by people. Which brings me to my third point.

Point number 3: Please be respectful to people in this forum. I have tried to be nice in my responses to you, I'd like it if you extended that same courtesy to me. This means that you really should not say anything that would piss someone off, such as you saying "then I will assume that you've never developed any sort of comprehension skill in school and talking to you further is futile." Even if I went on Reddit, most of the comments would be less malicious than yours. A forum is here to present your opinions in a nice manner, and not bash people down (and people wonder why some people have low self esteem). If you cannot reply in a well-mannered fashion, well then I have done all I can.

Have a good day.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
Still, it doesn't hurt for people who are relatively new to the forums/game to recommend this change. I for one don't lurk around in old threads, so how was I to know that you already advocated for changes in NW and TW several times? Unless I'm a profile stalker (which by the way, I am not), I wouldn't know this fact until you bring it up.

Point number 2: The reason this thread was started was because the original poster thought that it would be a good idea to make the NW time easier for the people in Asia to reach, hence the forum name "Suggestions". If you look under suggestions right now, there are only 4 threads to do with NW, and this thread is the only one suggesting that the time be changed, which means that no one has made this type of suggestion for quite some time. Furthermore, have you ever considered the fact that maybe Agatio might consider it? It certainly does not hurt to try asking unless of course you get bashed by people. Which brings me to my third point.

Point number 3: Please be respectful to people in this forum. I have tried to be nice in my responses to you, I'd like it if you extended that same courtesy to me. This means that you really should not say anything that would piss someone off, such as you saying "then I will assume that you've never developed any sort of comprehension skill in school and talking to you further is futile." Even if I went on Reddit, most of the comments would be less malicious than yours. A forum is here to present your opinions in a nice manner, and not bash people down (and people wonder why some people have low self esteem). If you cannot reply in a well-mannered fashion, well then I have done all I can.

Have a good day.

yes i support the changing of nw times, but past experience has told me that its very very difficult, so im just putting it out there.

i thought my previous post was much more respectful than the ones before. do you want me to use more advanced english?
well, it's been mentioned twice on this thread alone that i am in china and tw/nw is difficult for me to attend, but pig still replied "How about you try to think about people who lives near australia and they can not stay there till 4 am, unlike you being there in game till 1am or 2 am max for tw/nw?" so i assumed that he didnt understand what was meant when Blitzkrieg and i said that i lived in china, and if he cant understand that then i doubt explaining myself further is needed.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
For the present, Nation War times will not be altered. Locking topic.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: