Epic Perfect World

Tired Of Fade's Bullshit.

Offline Pacific

She goes around getting people to fall for her problems at this point me and my friend Charlie may quit shes being so much of an ass. Get this guys She muted me 2x yesterday and didnt red chat it Because I sweared? but I didnt say a single swear word but leave me alone fade I dont want to talk with you. I have ss's if you need to look aga. By the way everytime we go do something in game one of her mind controlled guild mates are either TRYING To troll or trying to kill us lol. They gank us everyday 24/7 and she continues to lie to them. Btw there are atleast 17 people I know that will quit due to her. and theres a little more that have had a conversation about here with me about it. Please dont close the thread let people actually read this but watch about 7 of her guildies come here trying to flame.
Pacific-Demon Mage
FlasH-Demon Sin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you guys need to read the rules -.-

RULES

click and read please...

Offline Pacific

I read them and I dont believe damn is a swear word or vulgar language. I didnt even swear to her the other day want some proof the 1st time I did the 2nd time when she muted me for 30 minutes I didnt.
Pacific-Demon Mage
FlasH-Demon Sin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
im not talking about the swearing, but the complains about a staff member...
foward this to Agatio, not in open forum to cause dramas -.-