Epic Perfect World

DeMi's ini contest u can win 500 ec

Offline Hiratana

D: i want left one QQ i luv it.. they might same but first look awesome

Ahhah thanks. If I don't place, I'll send you the ini instead.

Offline SugarCookie

• Kianna/SugarCookie <3
Decided to make one more .ini. ;)

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
All who wanted post your in!!
THIS is last day when u can post it here to won 500/300/200 ec so gl. Winners will be posted  26h from now.

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
So maybe little earlier but winners are chosen. At start i wanted to thanks all who joined my little event.
When i was judging i didn't look at : hair, any colors of character u guys made or fashion only general face look.

[shadow=red,left] WINNERS[/shadow]
First place  ىaℜa JƎ∀Ɲ ✞ with amazing face shape it's all i wanted! Sexy, evil great job!
Second  Sentis with colors and fashion its not in my type at all xd but... when i look closer its really good work.
Third and here i got really big problem... cuz Chawlie and BeWitch have great taste and both of them made good ini even they got different sense. As Be is my friend he agree with me to pass full ec to Chawlie. So.. Chawlie is the last winner with Gratz to the winners!

To all who won! Send me on forum private message with copy of ini file and game name where u want me to send EC.
And to all who didn't won.. im rly thankful u joined and i think i will more offed do events like this so.. good luck next time and dont give up with ini creations.
ALL HAVE OWN ART SENSE SO NOT ALL CAN AGREE WITH ME. I HOPE I DIDNT OFFENSE ANY OF U. <3
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013, 05:52 am by DeMi

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Congrats to all the winners  ^-^