Epic Perfect World

Can't get into game

Offline bladedfang

Hi, I'm new here and I've downloaded the client and updated the client but I can't get into the game it keeps giving me this error. I hope the screen shot helps.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I've had this problem before, the FixIt didn't help sadly, I had to reinstall.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Verify your client first. Alternatively, use the fixit.bat file located in the Launcher folder. If it still doesn't solve the problem, re-install your client (maybe something didn't install properly).

If the problem persists, post a topic at the helpdesk in order to get more indepth help:
http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/

Offline bladedfang

I've tried running FixIt.bat, and I've tried verify. Neither option helped and reinstalling it didn't help any either.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I've tried running FixIt.bat, and I've tried verify. Neither option helped and reinstalling it didn't help any either.
Look into your installation files and see how big the whole thing is. You might have gotten your download corrupted, which would require a re-download.

Offline bladedfang

It's 6.24 GB while still zipped. 6.04 GB total after install.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
It's 6.24 GB while still zipped. 36.4 GB total after install.
Mine is 6.5 gb zipped and I downloaded it before they put last patches, so you need a redownload
i feel like i'm dead

Offline bladedfang

I got mine from the torrent and I opened my torrent to make sure it was right the torrent also says 6.24GB.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I got mine from the torrent and I opened my torrent to make sure it was right the torrent also says 6.24GB.
You mustve lost some files on the way, because the zip should have more than 6.2
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
It's 6.24 GB while still zipped. 36.4 GB total after install.
Try posting at the help-desk, I don't know what could be wrong. What OS do you have? Is your DirectX updated?

Offtopic: Doctor Who rocks.

You mustve lost some files on the way, because the zip should have more than 6.2

The new download files are 6.2 GBs (I went and checked quickly). My zip is 6.55 GBs though, but it is an older download. I still think that corrupt files is the most probable cause to this problem.

Offline bladedfang

Then the torrent must be missing some files, take a look.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Mhm, if its not the dled files then idk, do as Caff said and post on helpdesk  :-[
i feel like i'm dead

Offline bladedfang

I posted on the helpdesk. I'm waiting on a reply, thank you for trying to help though^-^.