Epic Perfect World

meh

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Any chance you could make a server exactly the same as the current one but with dragon gear as max, I miss full dragon days  :'( And just to stop the majority of the flames, I have 6 fully r8r chars with pro stats so I am not butthurt kk bai [move] 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)[/move]
Forever in love

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Nvm missed 1 thing
+1

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
I mean alongside this server just to make it clear, as in have the current server and another one whch is dragon, god knows agatio got the monies for it now
Forever in love

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
On the other hand, I can't imagine dragon archer vs dragon sin O.O

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Oh how I miss the dragon days.
It was godly in 1.3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
Yes 1.3 dragon was smexi, only a few of us uber old players left now
Forever in love

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Oh how I miss the dragon days.
It was godly in 1.3

this plus why so much hate on fishies??!?!!?!??!?!?!?

On topic, i dont think ppl that has donated high amounts of money are willing to go back to dragon nor changing to another server so that would divide the comunity and leaving dragon sever with a very low amount of ppl.

While i do love the idea so we could go bacl to play skilled vrs skilled player, not skilled vrs / luck/ money / agas edit mighty spell/ or +10 squads everwhere.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
this plus why so much hate on fishies??!?!!?!??!?!?!?

On topic, i dont think ppl that has donated high amounts of money are willing to go back to dragon nor changing to another server so that would divide the comunity and leaving dragon sever with a very low amount of ppl.

While i do love the idea so we could go bacl to play skilled vrs skilled player, not skilled vrs / luck/ money / agas edit mighty spell/ or +10 squads everwhere.
1.3.6 was so much more fun on here.  :normal-12: :normal-12:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This. We already have a little PK going on, this would only serve to divide the server even more. Besides, I think that after a few weeks, the server would lose its novelty and slowly die out.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Edit: missread~bump.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
This. We already have a little PK going on, this would only serve to divide the server even more. Besides, I think that after a few weeks, the server would lose its novelty and slowly die out.

This. While it would be nice, it would also put a strain on both servers. You'd end up with two low populated servers instead of one active one, killing off PK and general activity.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'd love for gear to cap at dragon again, but a lot of players have spent so much time and EC on their r8 gear already. If only. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

dickroman

why not make only dragon instance or event, to keep players on 1 server and not to make donaters butthurt

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Yea 'cause making a new server would totally stop people from ganking eachother, you're a horrible sin anyhow so I don't understand your constant blabber about "skilled" fights, all I've seen you do is autoattack and spamming frenzy then cried about how you got 1shot due to "insert excuse"  :normal-1:

This is an all around bad idea, it would piss off people who's spent enormous amounts of time or money on acquiring good stats on their gear, possibly making them switch to other servers, divide the community which in turn would reduce the amount of pvp (Which already is quite low compared to the size of the server) and pve activities.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
Yeah I guess splitting the population would make some annoyed, its just I think if we introduced a dragon full pvp server we would get more mass pk, many on our current server just sit in blue name 24/7 and many are put off by some of the more ridiculous r8r stats on display.
Forever in love