Epic Perfect World

PWI Skill Changes

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ahahaha, and I remember everyone telling me, "You're dumb, why make sage wiz, everybody's demon"...np billion dmg hi hello
They were right tho, you are dumb lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
yes.. 2 merged make 1 skill.. those 2 merged = gone
Awesome. Think twice before do that...

AuRaGeN

I'm not going to lose emberstorm. New mage skills only useful for holy mgs  :'(

No i don't play, just checking out new patch.

You're gonna want to combine seeing as the demon version of Frozen Flame (Glacial Snare + Emberstorm) increases the stun chance. The sage version stuns for a longer time. I'm fairly certain the new skills do more damage also.

Not sure on all the skills but it's worth to combine for Sin, for example; Twin Strike + Rib Strike combined skill has a lower cooldown than Twin Strike, which is pretty nice.

Vegas

No i don't play, just checking out new patch.

You're gonna want to combine seeing as the demon version of Frozen Flame (Glacial Snare + Emberstorm) increases the stun chance. The sage version stuns for a longer time. I'm fairly certain the new skills do more damage also.

Not sure on all the skills but it's worth to combine for Sin, for example; Twin Strike + Rib Strike combined skill has a lower cooldown than Twin Strike, which is pretty nice.

Double CD for the new skill tho and you lose the AOE. From what I saw on PWI forums the new skill hits twice and both hits are like gush/pyro so nothing great  :normal-12: It's great for sage tho and sandfall is ok here with the low casting. I will probably get the new barriers + masteries first and then see if i will get frozen flame

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
 :)) gunna switch my r8 wizzy to sage GG.
BTW if war avatars come here goodbye demon clerics and sage veno's  O:-)
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2014, 05:45 pm by The Laughing Man
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Vegas

:)) gunna switch my r8 wizzy to sage GG

Then you will lose cast, crit rate, higher freeze chances and higher def and demon stone rain even if its just 20%

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Then you will lose cast, crit rate, higher freeze chances and higher def and demon stone rain even if its just 20%
you are incredibly wrong how do i lose cast when i'm sage? or even crit rate? im sorry but my old sage wizzy was faster higher crit and froze ppl like a cleric on steriods then a wizzy with r8 and demon...
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Vegas

you are incredibly wrong how do i lose cast when i'm sage? or even crit rate? im sorry but my old sage wizzy was faster higher crit and froze ppl like a cleric on steriods then a wizzy with r8 and demon...

20% casting from demon wellspring quaff, 3% crit from masteries (sage only got more with bids proc)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
some changes would be nice..

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19990461&postcount=276

Barb HP Buff increased to 2min cooldown

glgl

also, a new way to whore yourself out!

http://imgur.com/GZZGrjp
2 min cd....that sucks

Find a match is awesome though, I wont have to waste teles on "LF a wife" now xD