Epic Perfect World

Warsoul

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Warsoul

There are seven mats in all.

You need a few mats for crafting Warsong and Cube of Fate gear.

Warsong Belt - Arkarsja x2, Manjusri x2, Ksitigarbha x1
Puzzle Cube Neck - Ksitigarbha x1, Vajra x1, Avalokites x2, Jakari x2

Difficult level:
Difficult
Medium
Easy

Note:
Each of the mats can be bought at the Mysterious Merchant (City of a Thousand Streams, 131 861)

Last Edit: Sept 02, 2014, 03:30 pm by Steroids

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Nice guide and good luck with this. I certainly wouldn't have enough patience, i get bored of repetitive pve easily. :-X

Very nice wife btw. Huehue.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Very nice guide (would be cool if the weapons were actually worth it and available only through this method). Its a good thing to have for anyone who would want to farm this.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Very nicely written guide, heads up to anyone who's crazy enough to try it though.. The base damage on the weapons are horrible and you'll be hitting about the same as you do with dragon weapons without any useful procs to go along with it - In other words, it's not worth it.

Offline 🌸

• -
Very nicely written guide, heads up to anyone who's crazy enough to try it though.. The base damage on the weapons are horrible and you'll be hitting about the same as you do with dragon weapons without any useful procs to go along with it - In other words, it's not worth it.

That makes two of these weapons in epw then. :normal-37:

Yes.....nice wife....only wife I ever had who actually did Marriage Quest xD

We did it like twice. I'm too lazy aw. :'(

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Aw, no. Broniel traded his warsong bow and reskinned dragon bow for my lvl 145 bow w/ spirit blackhole and 0.1 x3

:normal-38: I sort of regret it, debuff in 1 2 3 with good damage  :normal-9:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lovely guide! Thankies! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline 🌸

• -
Aw, no. Broniel traded his warsong bow and reskinned dragon bow for my lvl 145 bow w/ spirit blackhole and 0.1 x3

:normal-38: I sort of regret it, debuff in 1 2 3 with good damage  :normal-9:

I didn't read the name on the weapon, full dumb. :'(

and challenge > 321drop anyway. :normal-4:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Lovely guide! Thankies! :)
I'm glad its helping people.

We did it like twice. I'm too lazy aw. :'(

Lol no one else did >.> Now you get level scrolls too.

Offline Rayo

If you're more of a gambler 3-1 is the best for farming ksiti because it gives 3 mats for conversion(Evil Minion's Shell, Giant Beast's Shell and Giant Beast's Armor). I gathered 200pcs GBA(green mat) and 16 total of GBS/EMS(gold mat) then when I converted them whala! I made 8 pcs ksiti fragment. Feeling lucky of my feat I gathered again for the second time with same amount of green mats and I had more gold mat second on the second try but the result was 0. Heartbreaking and thus I didn't do it again. :sad: But my ksti quest is not over yet so I searched for another and better ways. The best I come up with is doing 3x ghostlord gold mat TT3-3.

Death from Above

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
If you're more of a gambler 3-1 is the best for farming ksiti because it gives 3 mats for conversion(Evil Minion's Shell, Giant Beast's Shell and Giant Beast's Armor). I gathered 200pcs GBA(green mat) and 16 total of GBS/EMS(gold mat) then when I converted them whala! I made 8 pcs ksiti fragment. Feeling lucky of my feat I gathered again for the second time with same amount of green mats and I had more gold mat second on the second try but the result was 0. Heartbreaking and thus I didn't do it again. :sad: But my ksti quest is not over yet so I searched for another and better ways. The best I come up with is doing 3x ghostlord gold mat TT3-3.

Well I'm in for the long haul. 100 mats. So, I can't take chances much. Plus, my luck sucks xD I once used those demon skillbooks for my barb. 10/10 books gave me demon beast king inspiration.....and I already had it.

Offline Rayo

Then go 3-3 rush ghostlord with assassin(stealth and shadow teleport on mobs) this is the fastest and sure way of making kisti. BTW emperors back image is found at 3-2.

Death from Above

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I'm kinda used to 2 - 3 by now and well, my title doesn't say "King of Noobs" for nothing xD Only class I can play well is barb and I'm not too good at it either. And 3k runs of TT 2 - 3 don't seem that bad to me, I'll be having vacations soon and 2x is around that time so I'll get plenty of farming time. And there's the fact that I don't sleep much.

Offline Rayo

I can show you how its done with assassin. You can atleast do 18 runs an hour with this method and based on pwdatabase.com ghostlord has higher drop rate than empire's back image.

Death from Above

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Woooot, this seems like a pve challenges, I like challenges, tho xD.

I think i will go pve god now.

Btw isnt the warsoul weapon with low damage? I mean, the stats are amazing. But the base damage is even lower than a normal 150 wep unreffined. So is it worth to farm?