Epic Perfect World

!! ANYONE KNOWS !!

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Hello everyone , i was wondering if anyone knows how to make that big applying thing for Shivtr website when u want to apply , like NoHomo and other factions have on their website . . . when u click APPLY a new page opens and u will see lots of questions to answer. Anyone knows ? I need it for my website :( ...

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Hello everyone , i was wondering if anyone knows how to make that big applying thing for Shivtr website when u want to apply , like NoHomo and other factions have on their website . . . when u click APPLY a new page opens and u will see lots of questions to answer. Anyone knows ? I need it for my website :( ...
U are making a website ?
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:45 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Pookie

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
---------------------
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:46 pm by BlackRoft

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
That's not what he needs.
Please stop posting stuff that are not related to the topic's subject. Read what people ask or want to know instead of random replies please.

Offline Pookie

I know how to make a website , thanks anyway , i know HTML CSS BBcode java and MySQL , but i don't know how to make this big App thing SEE THE GOD DAM SCREENSHOT.
( It's NoHomo Website ).

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
That's not what he needs.
Please stop posting stuff that are not related to the topic's subject. Read what people ask or want to know instead of random replies please.
Okay sorry GM , i did not know.
I know how to make a website , thanks anyway , i know HTML CSS BBcode java and MySQL , but i don't know how to make this big App thing SEE THE GOD DAM SCREENSHOT.
( It's NoHomo Website ).
Okay sorry dude , thought u did not know how to create the website.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:46 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Pookie

It's ok , No problem :D.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Go on Shivtr.com and click "Create a Site" which is right beside the Home button on the panel. Afterwards just follow the instructions on how to set it up. Once it's set up you can go and edit the application questions and things like that (which if I remember correctly, the site gives you a mini-tutorial).

Offline Pookie

Offline Chire

( It's NoHomo Website ).

When and where was this SS taken? O.o
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Pookie

that SS I took before opening this thread here , it's nohomo.shivtr.com :O

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
I know how to do it. If you are admin of website on shivtr for instance just go to "Applications", then to "Admin", then click "Add Fields".

Offline Pookie

I know how to do it. If you are admin of website on shivtr for instance just go to "Applications", then to "Admin", then click "Add Fields".
Yes that works :D. Thank you and thank you Caffeine. That worked :D now I only have to make it more eye candy :D