Epic Perfect World

A little help please!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Guys, I was just wondering if any of you could tell me how exactly does the skills like "absorbing array" and "aurora array" work for a cleric (after violet dance is activated)?
(Just try to tell me what the exactly do coz I didn't find them doing any damage)
I'm having a real hard time understanding them! Any help would be great! Thanks! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Takes away the healing effect they get, as it says. Basically all I see it do for me is tick charms faster. xD
I don't really use it unless it's a barb or something in pk. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Okay! So, basically it's just for PvP purpose and and not PvE?
And thanks Lolly for the help! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Okay! So, basically it's just for PvP purpose and and not PvE?
And thanks Lolly for the help! :)
Yup c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Fantom13

Absorbing array redirects the targets healing to you when you are in the Ultraviolet or Violet Dance absorbing array does the same but is an AoE great for running solo PV on Cleric or through FC.

They aren't as effective in PvE as they are in PvP but after experimenting you can learn how to use them effectively.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Absorbing array redirects the targets healing to you when you are in the Ultraviolet or Violet Dance absorbing array does the same but is an AoE great for running solo PV on Cleric or through FC.

They aren't as effective in PvE as they are in PvP but after experimenting you can learn how to use them effectively.
Okay! Thanks! :)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
They do infact heal you each time you use them. PVE or PVP. I used to use the aoe one when I would lure in pv, It would heal a lot depending on how many mobs you have. In pvp you have to be very careful and watch the cooldowns, or you'll most likely die.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
They do infact heal you each time you use them. PVE or PVP. I used to use the aoe one when I would lure in pv, It would heal a lot depending on how many mobs you have. In pvp you have to be very careful and watch the cooldowns, or you'll most likely die.
I did try to use them in PvE even while luring but it wasn't all that effective! Maybe I'm not all that experienced with using it at the right time!
Thanks for the suggestion Rin! :)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I did try to use them in PvE even while luring but it wasn't all that effective! Maybe I'm not all that experienced with using it at the right time!
Thanks for the suggestion Rin! :)
Always put on a plume shield to tank the damage, the Arrays are more for when your HP gets low and your charm is on cooldown still. The skills single heal you since mobs don't have active healing skills for you to get more HP from them. What I do when I'm in a pinch and in VD is I use the arrays + Elven Boon to keep my HP up until my charm can take over.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Always put on a plume shield to tank the damage, the Arrays are more for when your HP gets low and your charm is on cooldown still. The skills single heal you since mobs don't have active healing skills for you to get more HP from them. What I do when I'm in a pinch and in VD is I use the arrays + Elven Boon to keep my HP up until my charm can take over.
^ this basically xD It takes time getting used to the cooldowns/knowing when to use them. But once you got it down you'll be pro :3

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Lol! Thanks guys!