Epic Perfect World

R8 Archer Int Bonus

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
No. its just fine. Its easy to get interval in archer r8 pieces.
Normal Archer = Wrist x2 interval and Chest x1 interval and Dragon Bow.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:33 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
stun dartle pew pew dead bro, dark ea #1 ea

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
stun dartle pew pew dead bro, dark ea #1 ea
>.> .....
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:34 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
At one time it wasn't .1 till Aga changed it

im archer and i dont disagree i always was int archer i dont like chan if i wanted chan i would made a mag class -.-

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
im archer and i dont disagree i always was int archer i dont like chan if i wanted chan i would made a mag class -.-

its depend to player.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
 I play both dark aps ea, as well as holy chan ea, I rarely pot and am almost always self buffed....its not a problem, even in Nirvy and Dragon gear.. for mass pk , 1v1, tw , and even solo  instances, know your skill sets and you can and will have no problem with fast drops.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Dude, do u actually know why people creates a channeling archer ? neither they would go for a wizard right ? if they wants channeling. Okay here is the thing.
Channeling archers = much faster to kill Assassin's, Archer's, Barb's, BM's, Seeker's, They are all physical classes and attacks from physical damage (archers can attack from magic). And the classes i mentioned just now have low magic resistance and physical resistance is HIGH. So a channeling archer can spam hit thunderous attacks and magic attacks. So the point is , they die easily and faster. But why ? We can go straight to Wizard - so we can always hit magic , But wizard hit low damage to the magic classes like : Psychic, Mystic,Wizard. Because their magic resistance is high. BUT a Channeling archer can hit from physical skills they have. So Channeling Archers can hit all classes high damage.
Then the point of wizard is , the genie skill called Spark reduces the targets fire resistance. And the higher dexterity u have in your genie the target's fire resistance is reduced more , so just spam fire skills and u hit more damage to the magic classes as well , but the genie skill ends in 6 seconds i think.
So thats it. I mentioned the differences between a channeling archer and a wizard.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Archers are already too stronk as it is. No need for any boosts  :'(

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Nothing anyone said in this thread makes sense.
The bonus is -.1, and you want it -.05 ?

Why everyone wana nerf EAs whole time >:
Dark EA suffer the most from that -10 bless nerf already. Force them to dartle more.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
All I was saying archer's int bonus on the R8 gear was at one point - .05 here in epw then it was changed after a update I can't remember which one was awhile ago. Was just saying if we lost 10 chan from the bless if we could get the .05 back lol I don't mind no change figure I'd just ask in forums most said no I don't mind that.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I don't know what the r8 bonuses were when r8 first came out,
but right now all EAs get -0.1 int on gear. thats 2x -0.05

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I don't know what the r8 bonuses were when r8 first came out,
but right now all EAs get -0.1 int on gear. thats 2x -0.05
._. .......