Epic Perfect World

RESET TW MAP

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
As an example you can look what happened to XP territories during last TW - 4 factions attacked them but they focused only on one (HO) so other 3 (Girls, Voodoo, ThaClick) could attack them and gather some lands.
Same can be done with other territories, against other factions like Worms/HO - if few factions gonna attack them they wont be able to defend all of those. Or u can bid on smaller factions which are on TW map atm.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
As an example you can look what happened to XP territories during last TW - 4 factions attacked them but they focused only on one (HO) so other 3 (Girls, Voodoo, ThaClick) could attack them and gather some lands.
Same can be done with other territories, against other factions like Worms/HO - if few factions gonna attack them they wont be able to defend all of those. Or u can bid on smaller factions which are on TW map atm.
In other words ask other leaders to gank one faction together and you are there.

Offline NachoHealr

I feel like the point has been completely lost here. So....okay, I'm out.

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
  • Characters: Milkdud
  • Faction: GotMilk
I agree with Nary obviously the point has been lost including in those so called server leaders.. -=Im out=-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I agree with Nary obviously the point has been lost including in those so called server leaders.. -=Im out=-
But you don't have to back up your point with multiple forum accounts   ;)

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
Try again hun.. That is too people using the same internet.. Not same person.. ThxbaibaiNow

Offline NachoHealr

We may be on the same IP, but I assure you that we're different. If you'd like to join us in skype, you're more than welcome to.

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
You need a brain and a life... Just because we said they can join us in Skype did not mean we where talking together on Skype....  :rolleyes:

Offline NachoHealr

Didn't say we were talking together in a call, just that we have it and would be willing to talk to Agatio if he wanted to hear that it was two different people.

Angelica

Join us on skype ... two people using same internet.

Why would 2 people who are using the same internet be talking on skype? Boom bamm noob drop.
You should see my brother and me. He pms me on facebook to bring him his headphones, even though he's like 5 meters away...

Anyways, off-topic now. You got your reply, locking topic.  ^-^

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Because insulting the server owner gets you any closer to a reset..

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: