Epic Perfect World

RESET TW MAP

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
  • Characters: Milkdud
  • Faction: GotMilk
Just wondering if a lot of people feel like me and feel that the Territory War Map is WAY over due for a RESET!!!

See you all in-game
  :smiley:

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
No, shut up 100000th person to suggest this.

Offline NachoHealr

Really? A map reset would allow the smaller factions to hold land for a short time. This isn't a bad thing, it just gives those people that are getting bored or that want to TW but can't against the larger factions a chance to do so.

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
Really? A map reset would allow the smaller factions to hold land for a short time. This isn't a bad thing, it just gives those people that are getting bored or that want to TW but can't against the larger factions a chance to do so.

Here here!

Some people are too small to realize that and then they post something rude in someone else post..

Cheebee

this was suggested many times before and its useless to keep suggesting it over and over again, when nothing was done about it before.

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Worms has 1/2 of map but they are basicly a dead guild. Go attack them if you want free lands for a short period of time.

Angelica

To be honest, even for small factions there are chances to get territories at the moment, just look at the Territory Map. There are many not as big guilds with lands, why don't you just try your luck against them?

Offline NachoHealr

I'm on the map with my faction. This is more about being fair to everyone.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I can see where you're coming from, seeing as Worms has half of the map, but have you ever wondered how long it must have taken to get all of that? You have to work for your land, and if I were a leader/member of any of these factions I'd be pretty pissed to see all my hard work wiped for a few cries and complains on the forums. If you want land, you have to earn it; Gank TW, merge a faction, recruit in PK settings are a few options.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Actually, they got their lands from dead factions such as Sync, NoHomo and few other randoms. That's how they got many lands.

Get out of here. I was being polite.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Cheebee

Actually, they got their lands from dead factions such as Sync, NoHomo and few other randoms. That's how they got many lands.

pretty much, but its 1 land per week so yh they did spend alot of weeks gettin lands.

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
Yes they did spend a lot of weeks getting lands no matter from dead factions or not but they have also had this amount or near it for well over a year. I use to be in a faction that owned a lot of land in PWI and tbh I myself find it to be more fun to allow these smaller guilds to get a little bit of land build up and have fair and fun fights that come down to working as a team and strategy.

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
Worms has 1/2 of map but they are basicly a dead guild. Go attack them if you want free lands for a short period of time.
:normal-43: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I can see where you're coming from, seeing as Worms has half of the map, but have you ever wondered how long it must have taken to get all of that? You have to work for your land, and if I were a leader/member of any of these factions I'd be pretty pissed to see all my hard work wiped for a few cries and complains on the forums. If you want land, you have to earn it; Gank TW, merge a faction, recruit in PK settings are a few options.
? They have 20+ land, 17 of those 20+ land we're empty.