Epic Perfect World

Sirry Wine Mobs

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Hello everyone!
I don't know if this suggested before.
I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove the lvl 140 Mobs( or bring back the lvl 80 mobs) in sirry wine? Move it to another place that isn't a pk place. I know a lot of people are 1v1ing there and mass pking. The mobs really hit hard for arcane classes and archers . (My archer is getting hit for 1k damage and 2k damage if the mob is sacrificial assault).
Thanks in advance.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hello everyone!
I don't know if this suggested before.
I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove the lvl 140 Mobs( or bring back the lvl 80 mobs) in sirry wine? Move it to another place that isn't a pk place. I know a lot of people are 1v1ing there and mass pking. The mobs really hit hard for arcane classes and archers . (My archer is getting hit for 1k damage and 2k damage if the mob is sacrificial assault).
Thanks in advance.
+1, the dmg truly hurts, especially when 3-4 follow you at once. Also when you try to sig/ take sig they aggro you.
GM halp
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
YEAH

THE MOBS EAT MY BUFF  :normal-5:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will most likely move the EC farming place from Farewell Plains to somewhere else. I thought more players will be grinding there, but that place didn't become popular at all. Moving it to some smaller area won't hurt.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I will most likely move the EC farming place from Farewell Plains to somewhere else. I thought more players will be grinding there, but that place didn't become popular at all. Moving it to some smaller area won't hurt.
Yay c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
how about somewhere in the tideborn area? the place is big and not many people pk there.(Not the old place) one of the other islands.  Or maybe Sanctuary?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Awesome. Look into either one of the TB islands or put it up north in the Avalanche Village area.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Tbh somewhere by etherblade may work. o;

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Thanks =)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Put em in the Valley of the Gods.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't go to Sirry, but I think the main reason why it wasn't as popular as the other place is because of the mob placement.  Also, you can't really avoid pk on the open map.  No matter where you go, there will be at least a couple of em there.  Unless it was made a safe zone, which I dunno if it's possible or even worth doing.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
You can avoid pk any where  if you are blue name.

Level 30 base

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

shweet ;D

Actually, multiple smaller areas to farm in would be nice for variety of scenery, to put unused areas of the map to work, and to get away from a certain other ec farmer, if necessary.

A spot among the shrooms in Forest of Songs and Morning Star Valley would be cool, another in Peach Blossom Grove or Forest of Ruins, and maybe one in Death Valley or Wolf Totem Valley. Just a few areas that don't have much traffic from pk, treasure maps, or other relevant epw quests and events.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

The problem is, wherever you place it, it will draw gankers looking to grief people simply trying to farm. And once the gankers show up, PK will become a norm because people will start showing up to kill the gankers, if for no other reason than to simply hear them QQ. Any place you have decent farming, will always draw PKrs. And once it becomes a spot for PK/ganking it's popularity inevitably wanes. So if anything, I'd suggest (and this is simply an idea to consider, depending on the difficulty of the idea) would be to rotate areas every few updates, just so people will have a different location every other month or so, and to keep the griefing to a minimum.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The problem is, wherever you place it, it will draw gankers looking to grief people simply trying to farm. And once the gankers show up, PK will become a norm because people will start showing up to kill the gankers, if for no other reason than to simply hear them QQ. Any place you have decent farming, will always draw PKrs. And once it becomes a spot for PK/ganking it's popularity inevitably wanes. So if anything, I'd suggest (and this is simply an idea to consider, depending on the difficulty of the idea) would be to rotate areas every few updates, just so people will have a different location every other month or so, and to keep the griefing to a minimum.
I actually wanted to make Plain of Farewells to draw gankers and make it one of the main PvP spots, but it didn't happen in a way I wanted to happen, because 95% of people farming there are blue names. Sirry Wine was used as a PvP spot since a long time, and the mobs that are there interrupt in some way PvP action, and not enforce it due to blue name farmers.
The solution would be increasing the drop of these mobs, so the place would become more popular, but I don't think that the drop should be increased more than it is now.