Epic Perfect World

PV buffs

DJBFF

She did say base though, so do I still get 50 bucks?  :-[

why? everyone can get base buffs, level doesn't matter, even level 1.

You only need a level 5 base and most factions out there already have a good base. Even new / noob factions. If you don't like those buffs don't use them.

No. I solo'ed pv from 140 to 150 on my sin with 140 gears with bp only and pv was harder back than so no. it's not necessary, people are just lazy.
1. I didn't say it what you though i'd say so no
2. Yeah, but they aren't as good as the higher base factions
3. Read 2
4. Well, it was just a suggestion

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
OMG every time i click to " Post "  it says " 2 new messages has been post " ._.
Posts POPPING UP !!!

DJBFF

true true...didn't think of that

but is there really a need for buffs for Phoenix Valley ?
Depends on the class. Not everyone wants to go with a squad and some classes are really squishy... And, once again, for the new players it'd be nice since they might not know how to play their class.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

I don't think there is.
Since many people got their char to 150 without having those buffs or whatever.
All gud as it is
  :monkey-44:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
true true...didn't think of that

put NW buffs into PV = problem solved (yes kinda op one). don't u want server full of new ppl beating us idiots that play everyday, i could use some new faces dunking famous players all over the place and im not talking about pinoys and chinese ppl who u find everyday, i get alot of ppl asking to try EPW and when they see how hard is it to even do it. for example off topic: having 200k coins on start and such a low spirit at least adding all skills lvl 10 as soon as char has been made would make it alot easier for everyone, having like 5m coins is not bad idea either for stuff like telestones and sht, voteing for gold to get big notes = waste since u will need gold for alot more stuff rather then big notes. picking up coins in pv? too low drop rate barely 1m per run most of the time in low lvl's ones 135+ kinda better. u can do alot of changes to pve to make this server grow just make it easier for everyone, ppl don't get bored of pvping they get bored of pveing and most of the time quit the game before their end game gear is even done.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Btw, I'm also lazy I don't support this suggestion, but if you do implement it create new charms with infinite hp and change gear's durability to 1000000. I veri lazy to recharm and repair.  :normal-27:

1. Wasn't talking to you.
2. You're being greedy now.
3. Read 2.
4. It was just my pov.

No. You can easily solo that with self buffs doesn't matter which class, sin is the squishiest class on this game, if you disagree I'll knock your head off and feed it to my dog and I managed to solo it with 140 gears from 140 to 150 self buffed only when it was harder. And please, everyone knows how to pve l0l.

it's not the difficulty of pve it's the time that u waste doing it

DJBFF

Btw, I'm also lazy I don't support this suggestion, but if you do implement it create new charms with infinite hp and change gear's durability to 1000000. I veri lazy to recharm and repair.  :normal-27:

1. Wasn't talking to you.
2. You're being greedy now.
3. Read 2.
4. It was just my pov.

No. You can easily solo that with self buffs doesn't matter which class, sin is the squishiest class on this game, if you disagree I'll knock your head off and feed it to my dog and I managed to solo it with 140 gears from 140 to 150 self buffed only when it was harder. And please, everyone knows how to pve l0l.
I'm not being greedy, honestly, I'm not even busy with PV, I'm doing more GV and FCC, was just a suggestion for other people -.-

And, I never said a sin wasn't squishy and no, not everyone knows how to PvE. I often get questions of "Where do I level?" or then other stuff like, can you help me in pv, etc....

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I don't think there is.
Since many people got their char to 150 without having those buffs or whatever.
All gud as it is
  :monkey-44:
So u are saying u level'ed without those buffs ? yea me too . its so unfair right ?
IMMA MAKE ALL CLASSES AND LEVEL WITH THOSE BUFFS .

P R O B L E M           S O L V E D

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Read what she said.

for the new players it'd be nice since they might not know how to play their class.
that's her oppinion on it and this one was mine about the players that know what they doing

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Then stop making useless suggestions, new players come for the PvP not PvE.

And I didn't say that you said sins aren't squishy, was just an example.

And not everyone knows how to pve =/= know to level. Know the difference.
knowing how to pve is knowing how to lvl. If you dont know how to lvl then you don't know how to pve.  :-X

Imo its a good idea for one.

[/size] Depends on the class. Not everyone wants to go with a squad and some classes are really squishy... And, once again, for the new players it'd be nice since they might not know how to play their class. [size=78%]
^could teach people how to play new classes. Faster pv done, Faster lvls. = more people to possible pvp later on instead of the current derps that we already have.

DJBFF

Then stop making useless suggestions, new players come for the PvP not PvE.

And I didn't say that you said sins aren't squishy, was just an example.

And not everyone knows how to pve =/= know to level. Know the difference.
Excuse me? This was my first suggestion -.- You can look through the whole suggestions thread, this is the ONLY one I have made for now.

And, I have also had many questions about where to get gear and stuff. Sure PvE is just killing mobs, everyone knows what it is then -.-

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
knowing how to pve is knowing how to lvl. If you dont know how to lvl then you don't know how to pve.  :-X

Imo its a good idea for one. ^could teach people how to play new classes. Faster pv done, Faster lvls. = more people to possible pvp later on instead of the current derps that we already have.
No . knowing how to PVE is not knowing how to level . Dumb .

Offline Rayo

Personally I don't need this kind of buff npc thing because i can easily 4 or more clients no problem and i got all buffer class but if you think of the players that are new to the server this will greatly help them. It's more inspiring to do PV runs when you can do it fast.

Death from Above

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Knowing how to level =/= knowing where to level.  ;)
It just takes 2 letters . PV .  :)) 

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
No . knowing how to PVE is not knowing how to level . Dumb .
then how do you level without knowledge of pve? Lol

K no done. Not doing these twister post lmao.