Epic Perfect World

PV buffs

DJBFF

Ok, so, I just had this idea running through my mind.

How about PV buffs? I don't know with ones, but maybe expended HP would be nice, for the lower level pv maybe even more attack.

So, the main idea is that the buffs will expire once you leave the area so you don't have the advantage of using those buffs outside of PV. Of course, it will also have a cost! Maybe 10k coins each buff?

This is also a good idea for people that aren't in a faction or factions without a base! ^^

Please tell me what you think of this idea, no flaming, blaming, insulting ,etc...

Offline Nobody

I think this is a really good idea, everytime i pass by the pv plave in archo i find many people begging for buffs while people r bitching at em and asking em for ec or some stuff just for a simple buff, i would say having an npc inside pv for buffs with a small cost would be great.
Jishi

DJBFF

I think this is a really good idea, everytime i pass by the pv plave in archo i find many people begging for buffs while people r bitching at em and asking em for ec or some stuff just for a simple buff, i would say having an npc inside pv for buffs with a small cost would be great.
Ikr, when i used to do pv with my BM and seeker or any other class that can use BP, i had to ask for abt an hour, so then i just made a sin and maxed out her bp -.-

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I really don't see any reason to make an easy instance even easier.

[sarcasm]

Let's make the PV mobs weaker also, else someone might actually die in there.

[/sarcasm]

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
lets bring back those NPC with buffs we had on 1.3.6

no wait nvm  >:D

DJBFF

I really don't see any reason to make an easy instance even easier.

[sarcasm]

Let's make the PV mobs weaker also, else someone might actually die in there.

[/sarcasm]
That wasn't really the point. The point was more of people asking people for buffs and not getting them or having to charge that person for them. Imo I'm kinda sick of that, though i rarely ask for buffs. Or we could just do pretty much the same system as in GV.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That wasn't really the point. The point was more of people asking people for buffs and not getting them or having to charge that person for them. Imo I'm kinda sick of that, though i rarely ask for buffs. Or we could just do pretty much the same system as in GV.
Giving this sort of "hold my hand while playing" people what they want only results in more begging for more help.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i got the idea, it owuld reduce the lag in that area by adding buffs inside the PV itself.
kinda makes sense but...people get buffs cuz they want, our objective is to not be totally 100% free to spam u know ? :/ so if they wanna get buffs they will have to bare with the lag  >:D

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
As Feone said, PV is already easy, plus the only buff i see people begging for is bp.
I could solo PV with self buffs on my classes, i think the main reason people struggle is because they're too lazy to use anything other than 110 gear until 150.
They could always multi log a cleric and buff themselves, there's other ways rather than adding something that can easily be solved in other ways as long as they stop being lazy.

DJBFF

i got the idea, it owuld reduce the lag in that area by adding buffs inside the PV itself.
kinda makes sense but...people get buffs cuz they want, our objective is to not be totally 100% free to spam u know ? :/ so if they wanna get buffs they will have to bare with the lag  >:D
Well, I didn't really think about the lag o.o

Honestly, some people want buffs but don't have the computer to or handle the lag OR to just handle some multi logging (like my old one) But i thought this might be nice for the new players too.

Giving this sort of "hold my hand while playing" people what they want only results in more begging for more help.
Well, i just thought that this could also be a way so that people would stop asking random people for buffs in PM's

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well, I didn't really think about the lag o.o

Honestly, some people want buffs but don't have the computer to or handle the lag OR to just handle some multi logging (like my old one) But i thought this might be nice for the new players too.

Well, i just thought that this could also be a way so that people would stop asking random people for buffs in PM's
I see your point, I just don't agree with it.   All the classes that use bloodpaint can do PV just as easily without. Casters really don't need buffs to complete PV.

I personally very, very much dislike how buff-reliant EPW is.  I can't pk for 5 minutes without running into at least one full buffs + ridgeknife + rune pker. Usually they come in groups too.  Generally EA or sin without any of the buffers actually playing.

I wouldn't mind a buff npc for certain instances if it meant reducing the time all regular squadbuffs last to 5 minutes though. Let's have the lamers run back and forth to safezone all day. 

DJBFF

I see your point, I just don't agree with it.   All the classes that use bloodpaint can do PV just as easily without. Casters really don't need buffs to complete PV.

I personally very, very much dislike how buff-reliant EPW is.  I can't pk for 5 minutes without running into at least one full buffs + ridgeknife + rune pker. Usually they come in groups too.  Generally EA or sin without any of the buffers actually playing.

I wouldn't mind a buff npc for certain instances if it meant reducing the time all regular squadbuffs last to 5 minutes though. Let's have the lamers run back and forth to safezone all day.
Well, as i said, it'll expire once you get out of the cave so the PK'ers won't take the advantage, we might then also make the mobs harder to kill or something, since it's a nice way to do stuff in pv.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Out of Topic:
i wanna slap you for using tiny letters...even with glasses i can't read this...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well, as i said, it'll expire once you get out of the cave so the PK'ers won't take the advantage, we might then also make the mobs harder to kill or something, since it's a nice way to do stuff in pv.
What would be the point in making players harder to kill with buffs & then making PV harder again to put them back where they started?

DJBFF

Out of Topic:
i wanna slap you for using tiny letters...even with glasses i can't read this...
this better? xD

What would be the point in making players harder to kill with buffs & then making PV harder again to put them back where they started?
It was just an idea ._. i never said it SHOULD be implemented, but it would be fun to have the buffs
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2013, 02:19 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠