Epic Perfect World

Watch out we got hackers over here

Offline Dewy

I have seen it before, on another server. By a very childish player (13 years old, Mittens  ;)  )with excellent hacking skills and a big ego. He hacked other peoples accounts because he lost in PvP, and said so. Admitted it to GM's, too, which got his accounts banned time after time, but he always made new ones. He robbed the banks and toons of their most valuable stuff just because he lost in PvP and he wanted to hurt them. Not even to get the gear itself or the money, just to hurt them.
I am not saying that this is the case here but that would be a motive to hack accounts on a private server.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Dear Vookie, if you knew anything about hacking. You would also know how much effort it would have to be made in order to hack 1 account on EPW. Which isn't even worth the time, you've simply used some retarded-type easy password or somehow fcked up and gave your details away.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
1. Got booted about 15 times, account was in different places(yeah, each time closer to banker)
2. 14k ec on account

Where's fun?

Edit: are you serious Aga? I just said I didnt share my pass with anyone, I dont visit those kinds of websites... why do u think it scared me? because im not doing any of the stuff you mentioned, dont laugh at your players, ty

have a nice day/night
Sad .
Go farm 14k EC again .  :))

pikachuchu

Ok mine and my wife's account are getting booted constantly and accounts ARE moving after getting booted, what the fck? No one knows our password we dont even know pass of each other, I cant change mine because it says wrong mail even tho I didnt change it. What, the, hell?

Edit: k at least I changed password but whats up with booting?

nvm we managed to change our passwords, yet it was very weird, I even got to talk with that person. I dont get how can 1 person try to hack 2 accounts at the same time...

Hell, I knew your password.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I veri g00d hacker s1r, 1 kn0w h0w t0 h4ck acc0unts w1th0ut hav1ng n0wh3r3 to st4rt. Kud0s t0 m3.

But srsly.

++++++++++++++

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
If we had any pro hackers you would never knew they are there.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

do these hackers not take anything? cause that would be pointless. "hey, lets hack this person just to hack em. not take anything, just hack em."

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
do these hackers not take anything? cause that would be pointless. "hey, lets hack this person just to hack em. not take anything, just hack em."
Not that . He is saying that their are many pro hackers out here . He did not mention that .  :))

Offline Vionn

You're either
a. a downer
b. have shared account details
c. have a virus
d. you have a weak password and someone spent days trying to hack your account with a generator
I'm going to lean towards option a.

Offline OhMyCookie

Clear your Prefetch directory in C:/Windows/Prefetch.
Open your Task Manager by presing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and check our for programs wich shouldnt run.You can google the proceses to get info is there is any, in case you dont know wich it shouldnt be there.If you find any  shut it down, go to its location and delete it.

Also in the future like Agatio said, be carefull on wich sites you log.Also be carefull if someone sends you diffrent files / programs, they might contain a keylogger.Even pics / music files.

Also someone mightve backdored your pc, depending what router you have, there r a bunch of models out there on the market wich can be hacked very easy, and the hacker can trace all your activity using internet. So you could get a software to mask your IP. Try using AOL, its the oldest, safest, and best imo.