Epic Perfect World

Dark Lord wings

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
There are now two different sets of wings that are called Dark Lord, the original elf wings, and the new event token wings.

I suggest changing the name of one of them, people are already getting scammed trying to buy the event token one. Maybe even just adding in ★★★ in front of the event token wings to differentiate the two sets of wings.  I know the image in your inventory is different for the two wings, not every one knows the difference, and when people are world chatting and linking the wings you can not tell the one from the other they are both the same speed.

Level 30 base

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, I know about the problem and these wings will be renamed to Fallen Angel with the next patch.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
NO! they shall be renamed Bah-Weep-Gragh-Nah-Weep-Ninni-Bong as it has be decreed by Vector Sigma!

DJBFF

NO! they shall be renamed Bah-Weep-Gragh-Nah-Weep-Ninni-Bong as it has be decreed by Vector Sigma!
Off topic: I've been wanting to tell you this for a while but omg, dat siggy!!!! I wish the death note would be real q.q

On-Topic: Thanks aga

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Yes, I know about the problem and these wings will be renamed to Fallen Angel with the next patch.
can we get more EC stack amount? cuz 9999 is not enough, i don't want to waste space.
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2013, 03:00 am by ىaℜa JƎ∀Ɲ ✞
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
can we get more EC stack? cuz 9999 is not enough, i don't want to waste space.
you can share some with me, so you wont waste your space.  :tiger-4: (jk) thats a good idea though.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
im pretty sure that , only noobs will get scammed but yea change the names .  :))

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
can we get more EC stack amount? cuz 9999 is not enough, i don't want to waste space.
+1

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

#firstworldproblems :normal-12:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
well if u get hurt by that . GIVE ME ALL THE EC THEN U HAVE ENOUGH SPACE IN UR INVENTORY .  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Zuxtain

The names are confusing for those who don't even click to check if it's made from event tokens or not or for the new players who don't know that any thing made from event tokens will have the name of the player who made it.

Either way, I agree on changing the name to prevent the hassles later xD

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
The names are confusing for those who don't even click to check if it's made from event tokens or not or for the new players who don't know that any thing made from event tokens will have the name of the player who made it.

Either way, I agree on changing the name to prevent the hassles later xD
Next patch .