Epic Perfect World

Runes Skill

Offline _Eko

Good evening all,

My wife is having a problem with her Cleric (Solymar) i bought her the Runes skill, but there is a problem with that, i could only learn the first level, i can not learn the the others. After explaining it to Knight, she told me to contact Agatio to take a look in my wife's account. we really appreciate your help.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Silly question but are you filling up the experience bar to 100% by crafting runes, so you can level the skill?

First level doesn't require it, but from then on, you need to craft runes to fill the crafting experience bar.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline _Eko

Answer this my dear friend, what is the purpose of paying:
0.60 silver for level 1 rune skill
1.00 gold for level 2 rune skill
2.50 gold for level 3 rune skill
3.50 gold for level 4 rune skill
5.00 gold for level 5 rune skill
8.00 gold for level 6 rune skill
15.00 gold for level 7 rune skill
A total of 35 gold and 60 silver if you have to do it all by yourself?
What is the point for paying that amount of gold? please answer me that because i'm can't understand that.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Ive talked to this guys in game and is sure that they have lvld it appropriately. Not sure if Aga can take a look into it
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Answer this my dear friend, what is the purpose of paying:
0.60 silver for level 1 rune skill
1.00 gold for level 2 rune skill
2.50 gold for level 3 rune skill
3.50 gold for level 4 rune skill
5.00 gold for level 5 rune skill
8.00 gold for level 6 rune skill
15.00 gold for level 7 rune skill
A total of 35 gold and 60 silver if you have to do it all by yourself?
What is the point for paying that amount of gold? please answer me that because i'm can't understand that.

Because you still require to book to level the skill, however you still need to fill the experience bar.
It's not doing it all by yourself, it only takes a couple mins to craft a couple basic runes to fill the experience bar (around 10-20 runes each level). You can buy the shards from the Jewelcraftsman and the chi stones from God's Giving (as well as combining them at the Jewelcraftsman). Just check the Divine Emissary of Light to see what mats you need. It's still cheap and fast, just a small task you need to do.
It's the same with all the other crafting skills too (although they are already leveled on this server when you start), except they have an automatic item to fill the experience bar, but runecrafting does not.

Anywho, that aside, if Night's already checked it for you, then hopefully Aga will see this if there is a further issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Since I can't find a guide for Rune Crafting on our forums, I'll make an updated one to help others in the future since it is a costly craft.
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2013, 11:17 pm by Glow

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline _Eko

I'm really sorry to tell you, but i think you never play Perfect Word, because, what you are saying don't make any sense. My conversation with you is finished, Please transfer me to you supervisor please.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'm really sorry to tell you, but i think you never play Perfect Word, because, what you are saying don't make any sense. My conversation with you is finished, Please transfer me to you supervisor please.

A thank you would've been much appreciated. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Since I can't find a guide for Rune Crafting on our forums, I'll make an updated one to help others in the future since it is a costly craft.

Thank you.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
 I have a friend who  is a rune maker here, and yes you do have to take the time, and in game coin  to create the runes at each level above level one, a level at a time untill you are finally able to make the best ones. 

Happy Crafting :)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.

I lol'd.

Good luck. If this is how you respond to people trying to help you, you will not get far.

You say I've never played 'Perfect Word' yet you are the one with the issue and I am the one with the fully leveled Rune Crafting skill on my cleric.

Please hold the line while I transfer you to my supervisor.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I lol'd.

Good luck. If this is how you respond to people trying to help you, you will not get far.

You say I've never played 'Perfect Word' yet you are the one with the issue and I am the one with the fully leveled Rune Crafting skill on my cleric.

I like the cherry on top. lmao. and I can't wait for that guide, Actually forgot all about them :'(

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Rune-crafting is the same as any other crafting skill. You come with max crafting skills (minus rune-crafting) on this server but on PWI, you get the skill, level it to max and then upgrade it to the next level. Same applies to rune-crafting.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I lol'd.

Lmao.

It does indeed take some time to level up. Though I believe rune crafting time was massively reduced? I remember it taking forever to do on my sin about a year ago.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Lmao.

It does indeed take some time to level up. Though I believe rune crafting time was massively reduced? I remember it taking forever to do on my sin about a year ago.

yes it was feo and there were not ALL the shards available on the Craftsmen,combining shards for each level and even making them at the end was necessary for the max lvl runes and TOOK alot of time :-X

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
u dont need the 1st lvl u need the 2nd and then u go onwards learning all the skills

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Lmao.

i know right ?
more than a yea ago...my wiz finished runecrafting...it took me like a week  :-X

back on topic.
im Glow's supervisor so...i would like to know, did you try and checked if you meet the required amount of experience needed to lvl it to the next Rune level ?

NOTE: Having the Rune Book from the Boutique does not increase the experience on your runecrafting. This books are to be used once you have 100% experience on each level. Take it as the normal PWI crafting skills, where you wuld need to get those books, lets say the one that drops from SoT and Abaddon.

NOTE2: Having some respect towards people is a lot more appreciated than asking for a supervisor. Specally people that helping you. This isn't a call center  :rolleyes: