Epic Perfect World

Buff Durations

Offline Nika

• Beginner
Buff durations (for group buffs) on all Sage, Demon, and 1-level skills should be 1 hour.

EDITED TO ADD:

LOL...WTF? You all don't even UNDERSTAND the freaking suggestion or what it means to IMPROVE something.
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2013, 04:26 am by Nika

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Buff durations (for group buffs) on all Sage, Demon, and 1-level skills should be 1 hour.
Ummm. Just, no.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'd rather suggest that all group buffs have their time reduced to 5 minutes.

No problem with an actually playing buffer in squad and hopefully it'll annoy all the buffer-in-safezone fail pkers.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'd rather suggest that all group buffs have their time reduced to 5 minutes.

No problem with an actually playing buffer in squad and hopefully it'll annoy all the buffer-in-safezone fail pkers.
Would be something but not sure if skills can be edited...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Would be something but not sure if skills can be edited...
They can be, but I say leave them as is. The party skills are fine the way they are now.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
They can be, but I say leave them as is. The party skills are fine the way they are now.
^ this

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Thats ALL PK needs, is a friggin vit barb running around with 1hr duration cleric buffs... yeah... NO!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Thats ALL PK needs, is a friggin vit barb running around with 1hr duration cleric buffs... yeah... NO!
Cleric Party buffs are 1 hour. So are the single buffs if they are Sage/Demon (Exception to Celestial Guardian's Seal, And Spirits Gift)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's highly unlikely this will ever happen, it's unneeded and personally i don't even use 30 minute cleric buffs without getting purged or dieing anyway. :))

Although, i thought the cleric party buffs were already an hour.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Perfectly honest, I so rarely get them, I forget their duration times. (I'm not in a huge PK/TW faction since my play times prohibit me from participating in TW) So if I made a mistake I apologize, however I was simply illustrating a point. Increasing the duration of all buffs to 1 hour would make PK imbalanced, and less fun than it already is. Not to mention the trash talk would increase EXPONENTIALLY. The last thing we want to do is give the QQing adolescents another reason to stroke their e-peens.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
you know whats easier than someone changing the code to make all buffs 1 hour? re-buffing when they've timed out, or you died.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
you know whats easier than someone changing the code to make all buffs 1 hour? re-buffing when they've timed out, or you died.

You sir, are a GENIUS! This reply had scotch and soda shooting out of my nose!!!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
This sounds like a personal problem tbh rather than a game issue. If you had each of those classes in your party, then this wouldn't be an issue as they could buff you when requested or any good player would keep their party buffed anyway.  Sounds more like people don't like having to constantly port to their alt buffers when they die or they wear off.
There is nothing wrong with the buff times. All your main pt buffs (cleric, barb, BM) are all 30mins to 1hr anyway so....
Part of the game is to learn to play your class and to keep an eye on your hp, buffs, charms, scrolls, pots, gear etc. Not to request things to be made easier for you.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
(:

Offline Nika

• Beginner
Talk about you all making mountains out of a molehill.
 :sad: Now I just feel left out :sad:
plz...I wanna be included in the mountain making contest...

Right, right, right.

I SINCERELY apologize for suggesting something SOOOOOOO unreasonable.
OMG...what the HELL was I THINKING???

They didn't JUST change like 50 skills, now, did they???

AND they didn't just add new ones, did they??? NO, NO, NO....it's NOT POSSIBLE. The skills must have ALWAYS been there???

Cuz I don't believe that these things could EVER have happened in my lifetime :shocked:

To Whom It May Concern (aka Agatio):
Please amend my suggestion to the following:

Please update the game and make it so that ALL CHARS have ALL BUFFS...let's just forget about CLASS buffs!!!

AND let's make the buffs only castable on ourselves....that way we won't EVER have a buff we don't WANT. OMG...I think I just solved the WORST problem in the game!!!

AND the buffs should last until you log off. That way we don't even NEED another person in squad with us to buff us for the entire time we are online. We can have our buffs on us all the time (but only if we WANT them).

Or....WAIT....you should be able to set the time for the buff, that way if you want a 5 min buff, you can have it, or if you want a 10 hour buff, you can have that, too....YES, YES, YES...BUFF TIMER...PERFECT SOLUTION!!!!!

AND buffs should be completely disallowed if you are in PK mode. INSTANT PURIFY!!!!! (sorry, was this the worst problem in the game???....not anymore....problem has been SOLVED...muhahaha)...We want to IMPROVE the game & so getting rid of things is the PERFECT solution!!!!

Who'd a ever thinked it would be THIS simple???

Now, you all don't think those things are too unreasonable, do you all???

Please, please, please, don't be afraid to tell me what you all really think...I don't think I could live with myself if I suggested something unreasonable :sad: :sad:

P.S. - We need a judge for this contest.
P.P.S. - I vote for whoever will declare me the winner ^_^
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2013, 06:51 am by Nika