Epic Perfect World

Downloaded Client Issue

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

So I tried to download the client but for some reason it wont open no matter what I do. The first screen shot is showing the clients Zipped file in my downloads. The second is showing the error I get when I try unzip it. I have tried Windows Zip, WinRAR and Zip and they all fail. I could try re download it but the problem I have is it takes me 10 hours, yes that's right 10 hours to download the 6gb file because i run the internet off my phone. (Playing games is fine its the downloading which is the issue) is there anything I can try without re downloading the client?

Thanks

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It looks that the downloaded files is corrupted. Full client has 6 552 918 KB, while your has a bit less. The best would be re-downloading using torrent (torrents almost never corrupt).

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
i tried that but the file was unreconised, can you recommend a good programe to use to download the torrent?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i tried that but the file was unreconised, can you recommend a good programe to use to download the torrent?
utorent is good

http://www.utorrent.com/

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Well i guess if there is no other way... thanks ill give it another go

4 hours is better than 10 :3
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2013, 04:58 pm by Barbie

Offline Whaddupdoe

How come when i press Mirror 1 or Mirror 2 on download client, it just loads endlessly? Page wont show up :( I really wanna play

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
try clicking this  LINKLink2

and it"ll be better to use IDM or any Download Manager else get it via Torrent

Offline Whaddupdoe

Ty Ellie, it popped up on the mediafire page and I clicked download. I don't think it's working. It's been loading for a while :/

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
what browser are you using? cause what i gave u was the direct link which should start downloading instantly,i think u're unzipping the file straight while its downloading thats the reason why it goes on loading(would keep loading till it downloads in the background and then would unzip automatically) or some plugin thats doing it.

please try downloading via torrent or use Internet download manager.

Edit: try this Right click on the LINK and Choose "save link as" and try,else u'll have to go for Torrent

LINK

Offline Whaddupdoe

I was using google chrome.. Cause internet explorer is crap. And it wasn't working on google chrome.. Idk what other browsers to use honestly.. Btw what did u mean by unzipping. I didn't click anything besides the authorize download then download bar thing to download it.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Le ellliiieee helping people
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy