Epic Perfect World

Thinking of joining - few questions first

Offline uWotMate

• Beginner
I haven't played PW for years, I quit retail about 3 years ago. I'm looking at possibly getting back into it but not sure if it will feel the same as it used to. I have a few questions about this private server:

1) How much PvE is involved in getting gears? Does it involve squads or can I just run the instances myself? I prefer challenging instances that require squads to farm gears as I feel it makes the game more fun

2) What is there to do once you have end-game gears? Do people participate frequently in World Bosses/TW's etc?

3) How many players are online in-game on average? Does it compare to the amount of people in retail?

Thanks for your help!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
there is a large amount of PvE Events and Instances. For example the end game Cape/Robe is only obtainable via PvE, yo can choose doing it solo or with other players. guides for both the ways can be found on the Forum, at the Guides Section.

when u reach the end game status, yo can still participate on stuff, like GM Events, Custom Events created by us and ours only  :-\ Might be hard to reach end game gears, since we have the rank 8 recast system, which works by luck with certain random stats. guide also can be found in the Guide Section. Rank 8 Recast Guide.

about the amount of player si can't answer that sorry. maybe Agatio if he wants ^^ as GM im now allowed to reveal the population but he as Admin might wanna do it lol

Welcome to EpicPW ;) The best out there  >:D

Offline uWotMate

• Beginner
there is a large amount of PvE Events and Instances. For example the end game Cape/Robe is only obtainable via PvE, yo can choose doing it solo or with other players. guides for both the ways can be found on the Forum, at the Guides Section.

when u reach the end game status, yo can still participate on stuff, like GM Events, Custom Events created by us and ours only  :-\ Might be hard to reach end game gears, since we have the rank 8 recast system, which works by luck with certain random stats. guide also can be found in the Guide Section. Rank 8 Recast Guide.

about the amount of player si can't answer that sorry. maybe Agatio if he wants ^^ as GM im now allowed to reveal the population but he as Admin might wanna do it lol

Welcome to EpicPW ;) The best out there  >:D

Do people participate in Territory Wars?

I don't mean the EXACT number of people online at one time, I mean.. just walking around the map are most of the areas populated or is it empty?

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
1. Tons of pve if you really want to get a good stats on your end game gears.  For end game robe, you can either farm Trophy mode or do BHs or attend NW.
2. PK! Just be careful because there are a lot of trashtalker here in the game.
3. I dont really know but it feels like 500+ players (check west archo)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Do people participate in Territory Wars?

I don't mean the EXACT number of people online at one time, I mean.. just walking around the map are most of the areas populated or is it empty?
Theres Tw every week, so yes people do. xD
And like Flavor said, lots of pve, and a lot of people for it being a private server.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
TW is one thing that is generally anticipated on this server, even by people not fighting that week :) as for our population lets just say we are number 1 on top 100 for a reason :) Our player base is amazing and truly keep it entertaining.

Hope to see you in game soon:) Any questions or concerns do not hesitate to pm a Staff or Support member or check the in game Support room
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I haven't played PW for years, I quit retail about 3 years ago. I'm looking at possibly getting back into it but not sure if it will feel the same as it used to. I have a few questions about this private server:

1) How much PvE is involved in getting gears? Does it involve squads or can I just run the instances myself? I prefer challenging instances that require squads to farm gears as I feel it makes the game more fun
if you play for a few hours a day, you can get to 150 and have end game gear 2-3 weeks. End game gear is r8 as said and it's up to you how much you wanna farm/donate for it. we have dragon gear here for lvl 150 and i personally pk using dragon gears(not that much diff in my opinion).
2) What is there to do once you have end-game gears? Do people participate frequently in World Bosses/TW's etc? Yes i've seen lots of players doin TWs and PVE stuff. Rancor Events, Fire Legion, BH, TM Runs. so much to do PVE and PVP wise.

3) How many players are online in-game on average? Does it compare to the amount of people in retail?
there is always PK whenever i Log in. the server is very active. much more than any MMORPG game/server i have ever played.
Thanks for your help!

What i love about epic is that there's so many stuff to do you'll never get bored. You can also do well in PK(if you know how to play your char) whether you donate or not , even if you haven't been here for long and i think that's really nice.  the GM staff is also fair and helpful.
Welcome and i hope you enjoy the server like we all do. :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

DJBFF

The PvE in the game is actually quite fair if you ask me. There is also an instance (NS) where you can farm while PvP'ing.

And the population? A lot of people if you ask me. I used to get laggy everywhere i went, world chat almost never dies.

Comming here is totally worth it. When my friend recommended this server, I went like, no, I'll stick to the official server. I regret i have EVER said that.

And btw moderated, don't like the server? leave![/color]
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2013, 12:39 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Alucardsupul

you can always watch dramas in world chat :normal-4:

DJBFF

you can always watch dramas in world chat :normal-4:
True, well, I like to farm in NS if there are people with me or not so many people IN the instance. I always get killed on my seeker, while i come there for better gear ._.

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
TW is one thing that is generally anticipated on this server, even by people not fighting that week :) as for our population lets just say we are number 1 on top 100 for a reason :) Our player base is amazing and truly keep it entertaining.

Hope to see you in game soon:) Any questions or concerns do not hesitate to pm a Staff or Support member or check the in game Support room
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
don't mind moderate. just like in real life,you get all kinds of people in game. i suggest you try it out yourself and see if you like it here.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline jhonies

I'm also just now returning after a long vacation from the game and am hoping to have some fun. <.< Maybe finally grab me some endgame gears instead of being lazy. xD But yes, from what I remember there were quite a bit of people, you can get what you need via pve and well, this server is as the name states, EPIC. We aren't number 1 for nothing. -Makes the Fairy Tail hand sign just cuz-

DJBFF

I'm also just now returning after a long vacation from the game and am hoping to have some fun. <.< Maybe finally grab me some endgame gears instead of being lazy. xD But yes, from what I remember there were quite a bit of people, you can get what you need via pve and well, this server is as the name states, EPIC. We aren't number 1 for nothing. -Makes the Fairy Tail hand sign just cuz-
Depending on how long you've been on vacation lol, if you've been long, quite a lot has changed, you gotta get used to it ^^

short: nah, nothing much changed

Offline jhonies

Depending on how long you've been on vacation lol, if you've been long, quite a lot has changed, you gotta get used to it ^^

short: nah, nothing much changed

I've been gone for close to a year, maybe a few months off but it's a rough estimate. xD