Epic Perfect World

TT Rare Mat Conversion

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I think that the rare mats like Red mats should be able to be converted to Epic coins or Supply Tokens. Possibly even the gold mats that no one has a use for like the Giant Beast Footprint. That way there is some use to these rare mats.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1
I like this idea a lot; would be nice to have more use for those mats especially if you're lucky enough to get the red mats.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1  hate to see them go to waste
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I had to drop so many footprints.

+1.  No bias involved.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
+1 to the red mats to be converted to ec's

even tho this was suggested long back for the gold mats too but there are too many ways to farm ec's and most of the people farm them via TT 3-3 considering the coin chest drop rate or 3-2/3-3 for the gold mats(cause of high percentage to get the gold mat) and as a whole you already get Warsoul + ec's from those runs.

People asked to make it a bit profitable that's the reason why the amount of coins that could be opened in a day was increased including the chest drops

As for the supply tokens, aga already mentioned he'd like people to attend to NW so he won't be adding new ways to farm them :x

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 to the red mats to be converted to ec's

even tho this was suggested long back for the gold mats too but there are too many ways to farm ec's and most of the people farm them via TT 3-3 considering the coin chest drop rate or 3-2/3-3 for the gold mats(cause of high percentage to get the gold mat) and as a whole you already get Warsoul + ec's from those runs.

People asked to make it a bit profitable that's the reason why the amount of coins that could be opened in a day was increased including the chest drops
The mats to get the Warsoul Fragments don't drop very often though. Steelation is extremely greedy and doesn't like to share very often  :'(
I think that the other gold mats could be made to be traded in for idk, 5ec? any sum is good compared to just NPCing them.

While we're on the subject, it would also be nice to be able to trade in the rare mats that Lunar bosses drop as well (Heart of Genesiac Blink, Hauntery Queen Gem etc).

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
The mats to get the Warsoul Fragments don't drop very often though. Steelation is extremely greedy and doesn't like to share very often  :'(
I think that the other gold mats could be made to be traded in for idk, 5ec? any sum is good compared to just NPCing them.

While we're on the subject, it would also be nice to be able to trade in the rare mats that Lunar bosses drop as well (Heart of Genesiac Blink, Hauntery Queen Gem etc).

In comparison 3-2 and 3-3 have better drops for Warsoul and I don't think if red mats are added to exchange they'd hurt the economy cause of SUCH low drop rates, I've just had 1 till date XD

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I would like this to happen, Most gold mats  don't drop much anymore with the recent TT changes.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
+1 Nice idea, So that all the mats are useful. :))
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

DJBFF

+1 even though i never do TT ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is good idea to add in the next patch with some TT Revamp  :)

DJBFF

Thanks ^^

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

gold mats will be a certain amount and orange mats an higher one ofc.
i dont remember seeing a single orange mat in the server  :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
gold mats will be a certain amount and orange mats an higher one ofc.
i dont remember seeing a single orange mat in the server  :rolleyes:
There is quite a few :o