Epic Perfect World

!!! WHY ME !!!!? :|

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
I'm having problems with EPW Q_Q , since this morning i keep getting this error ( See Screenshot ). I ran fixit , and didn't worked , then i tried the Verify from Patcher , STILL no result :(. I keep getting that chineese shit error ....
Any Help QQ?

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
this is the error if its not launching or does it crash after logging in?

9. Error: Game won't start, error  "ÎÞ·¨ÏÔʾ¸ÃÍøÒ³" pops up
- Reinstall your graphic card drivers and check again
- Update your Windows (if your system is outdated it might be missing some libraries required to run the game
- Install Microsoft Net Framework 4
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Install DirectX 9.0c by running dxwebsetup.exe file located in EPW/element/ directory
- In the end restart your PC and check again
- If it still fails, redownload / reinstall the client

Offline Pookie

Yes that's the error , everytime i click Element.exe that thing appeares then instantly dissappears , i did like 10 SSs to catch that error QQ. I'll do what u said

Offline Pookie

I'm redownloading the client now .... I installed what us aid And removed and reinstalled my video driver Q_Q...

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
if the Microsoft network and Visual library didnt work then yea please try reinstalling..

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Give me that wallpaper. :c

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Pookie

I am sorry for slow reply , i was gone in Timisoara for few days , i reinstalled the game few minutes ago before typing this here and still same shit , i'm just gonna take a break from EpicPW til i figure this out , and i do have installed all .NetFramework Versions from 1.0 to 4.0 , and Microsoft Visual C++ latest version , Microsoft Silverlight ,all kind of things :D , i use my Pc a lot for work :D. ( Web designer .). Thank you for Help , i'll keep search for a fix for this , but it's wierd , cuz on my father's PC it works , no problems , issues or something like that , maybe it's my pc , remember , i play it from an onboard Intel HD 3000 !!. Thanks and Take care , and here is the wallpaper  ØῌƁƁΫ ---> http://i40.tinypic.com/9km436.jpg

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
and here is the wallpaper  ØῌƁƁΫ ---> http://i40.tinypic.com/9km436.jpg

Thanks aw <3 ily

Offline Pookie

Thanks aw <3 ily
Anytime :3. Need more just ask :3 and i loooooove ur signature pic ,  " Hold this " . it's funny  :)) :)) :))

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Anytime :3. Need more just ask :3 and i loooooove ur signature pic ,  " Hold this " . it's funny  :)) :)) :))
Ty :p

Offline BoringBad

• Beginner
This is a directX error. Have you installed any new games, drivers, programs recently? New driver installation might have affected your current drivers. I suggest downloading the latest intel hd3000 drivers with directx 10/11 to overwrite any errors. Vista and windows 7 do not support dx11.1.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
i had him on pms and he said it works fine now,problem was with the graphics card drivers.

~solved

Offline Pookie

The problem was my onboard Intel HD 3000 graphic driver. Buuuuuuut i upgraded to a GeForce GTX280 with 2 GB Memory and it works great now , i only need more than 2 GB ram now .... Thanks for help :D.