Epic Perfect World

hello new here

Offline Melba

• Beginner
  • Dont look, this is gonna hurt >.<

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
:sad:sorry just testing my new siggy >< I hope it works
You can preview your sig by clicking 'My Profile' on the main forum bar (http://epicpw.com/profile/)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
IT WORKS!!! :D

post farming FTW!

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
welcome to EPW!! Hope you have fun with us. If you have any questions you can pm a GM/Support member online or drop into the EpwSupport chatroom :)

Good Luck and Happy Gaming :)
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Welcome!

1. This server is as close to perfect as it can get to balance in contrast to other servers.
2. If by imba you mean OP, it really depends on how well the class is played. Though, Mystics have gained quite a bit of attention over these past few months.
3. We have a wide array of individuals from all over the world that make up our playerbase. I'm sure you could find a few. ^-^

If you have any other questions pertaining to the game, you're more than welcome to PM in the game or on the forums. Thank you for coming to EPW! :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Welcome FruityFever  :smiley:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
1. Doesn't matter which server it is, donators will always have the advantage above an ordinary player. Yes, you can kill them but not in a 1v1 since they will outgear you and you will most likely lose. About general balance, I have yet to see the perfect server in terms of balance but I'd say this server is one of the most balanced out there. Only thing that makes this server a bit-much unbalanced is the bloody r8 and its random stats, if it was an r9 server it'd be more balanced and way more crowded.

2. I'd say seekers and mystics. Insane defense and decent attack.

3. This is a international server, it has players from around the world so it obviously also has indonesian players.

You are massively exagerating the first answer. I have no problem killing almost all donators with gear farmed trough pve. It just takes a little longer to get that way.

Seeker & mystics are great choices for class as you said, both are very strong all-round.  Though archer might be a better choice for pure masspk.