Epic Perfect World

My Precious Events !!!~_~

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I lurk around hoping I catch BvG, 1v1, 2v2 events before taking study breaks :rolleyes:
Off-topic

On-topic
And I just hope to catch any sort of trivia, fashion, hide and seek (hint hint) but they usually happen whenever Im off  :'(

Ennaoj

We will have new GMs for American timezone very soon, don't worry.
And regarding your DS event, it is very unfortunate that your faction didn't have opportunity to attend on the DS event yet. ET, Alexy or me and sometimes other GMs are online during evening of PH timezone and we should be able to host the event for you.

BTW, since new GMs from the American tz will be added, are we also gonna have GMs who are actually from Asia's tz so that we may have available GMs around noon/afternoon of our time?

Thanks <3

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
We will have new GMs for American timezone very soon, don't worry.

Thanks! The reason most of the time I afk is because there are only few events(mostly fire legion) in american timezone.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
What particular time do you want to see events? Go by server time, please. As an American, I do mine when it's convenient and i'm not busy. So they end up being around 23:00 or later when other people don't have anything planned or when there's no server events going on.

02:00?? ish i have no clue..how to do srver time X.X but its around 5pm -12 am(American East Coast Time) when i see that there is no events but if u are busy or something during this time i understand ill try to make it on a bit earlier to do the early one's

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
To make long story short, ppl expect too much for a private servers, i respect fact GM's have real life and they can't sit online just for u 24/7, true they give couple of events per day and it's nice to see Alexy's + ET's 1v1 playoffs, sometimes activated Fire Legion, Save the Princess and idk i remember some old event close to Telius city (it was PvE aswell but that was long time ago), and if u talk about pvp events like 1v1,2v2 and Reflex 2v2 it's most of the time same people doing it even tho ppl that don't pvp asked for pvp events and yet they don't try to participate in them. Maybe it would be more interesting if EPW had PWI player numbers online to make this server glorious but not everyone likes Private servers or in general Custom server so it's best to just deal with it and let it stay the way it is.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
if u talk about pvp events like 1v1,2v2 and Reflex 2v2 it's most of the time same people doing it even tho ppl that don't pvp asked for pvp events and yet they don't try to participate in them.

This. Every time I do Reflex or BH, it's the same group of people participating. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy doing it and I like my regulars, but I'd rather see a change in the players who show up.

02:00?? ish i have no clue..how to do srver time X.X but its around 5pm -12 am(American East Coast Time) when i see that there is no events but if u are busy or something during this time i understand ill try to make it on a bit earlier to do the early one's

Check encyclopedia in game if you need specific time. >: I usually do Reflex after 6 EST. If I wait til after 8, then it's hard to get people to come.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
http://epicpw.com/events/pandora's-labyrinth-lms-(friday)/

I'll see what I can come up with for Monday/Wednesday, and I'll change around some of the rules for the LMS event. It was pretty hectic last night. ._.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
...and if u talk about pvp events like 1v1,2v2 and Reflex 2v2 it's most of the time same people doing it even tho ppl that don't pvp asked for pvp events and yet they don't try to participate in them.

I try to make the pvp events, but like I said, ET/Alexy's are too early in the morning for me most days. My favorite is Reflex because of the concept.  But sometimes I will see them and pass on em, because of the ungodly amount of smacktalk that happens.  That strays people away from even open pvp.  I remember Ruin got so upset in one of the Reflex events that she disqualified both the 2nd AND 3rd place winners.  It's stuff like that which scares off those who aren't "regulars". 

http://epicpw.com/events/pandora's-labyrinth-lms-(friday)/

I'll see what I can come up with for Monday/Wednesday, and I'll change around some of the rules for the LMS event. It was pretty hectic last night. ._.

May I suggest a 1v1 event for the under 150's? I know that I'm interested in some target practice, but since all the 1v1 events have been catered to the level 150's, some of those who would like to try it out have to either wait till they're 150 or spam wc with 1v1 140-149.  I would hop all over that on the alts I'm interested in pvping with.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)